The dos and donts of frat parties

In luke Hemmings point of view

SEX;if you haven't You're a prude if you have a slut.Theres no way around it.
Those where Cats first words when we where standing in front of the frat house.I could feel the music like...I legit could feel it that's how loud it was and I could smell marijuana and if you didn't know I wasn't into burning bush honestly.I could also almost taste the alcohol from standing outside were many of the young adults stood smoking there cancer sticks and drinking some only partially clothed."yeah I'll see you guys in a few hours I'm going to find my girlfriend" ashton said walking through the open door I went to follow but Cat grasped my hands and said "Sorry about calling you my boyfriend in front of the cashier earlier at the movies"The fact that she felt the need to apologize about something like that made me sad.Like she thought it was offensive so even mention us together.Yeah that's was a sad thing

So I gave her a sad smile and a dismissive wave told her it was ok and let her lead me through the house."my best friend Calum Lives here,He's the head of the frat and is studying political science with a concentration of philosophy and the movements" she said I was slightly jealous or maybe intimidated by this Calum guy "o you ever stay here?" I asked as we went into a room with beer pong set up .God they where cliche "yeah rarely though as ash doesn't like me staying here but Calum stays over once a week and he will probably do that tonight." She said and I nodded and all of a sudden I was being pulled to where a guy with almost blackish hair and a few blonde streaks that had been dyed in stood.He was a little shorter than me probably 6"2 and was rather built but like the thin type of built he had a few tattoos on his arms he bounced a ball and it went perfectly in.Thats how I knew it was Calum.I also believe he picked Cat up at whole foods last week.He downed the beer quickly the cheering going insane and Cat let go of my arm and tapped his shoulder he twisted around to look down at her.His face lit up as soon as he focused onto her face as he was slightly buzzed."Cat" he said and hugged her she wrapped her arms around his upper waist as he leaned his head into her hers only then did he finally notice me and smiled."Hey luke" he said I nodded at him and people where staring at Calum an Cat the girls with looks of jealousy and the guys of admiration and maybe a hint of jealousy to.It was rather quiet and Calum let go and wrapped an arm around Cat protectively "This girl right here is very special to me so I would mess with her.Also she is sixteen so don't even try to get into bed with her "he paused and looked at the guys then the girls "you two girls no fucking upstairs ok,No drugs ,alcohol,or tobacco either" he way he talked was with pure confidence and everyone almost wanted to listen to him.He held pure power.I could see ash and some girl who was rather talk with with a pretty mixed skin tone and curly hair.I assumed that was his girlfriend.

"So I want complete respect for her and her boyfriend" Calum said pointing towards me I stood a little taller and people cheered and drunk shit then went back to doing whatever.Cat stood on her tippy toes and pressed a chaste kiss to Calum tanned cheek.A light pink stain was slightly visible from her lipstick "thanks cal" she murmured and he told her it was okay and asked if he could stay tonight and said that was completely fine and he went to grabbed some stuff .We went to the kitchen to find some non alcoholic drinks and I laughed when she had to dig through the coolers and the ice in the sink so finds two cokes after I decided not to drink.Apparently someone was spreading around some LSD or shit so we just watched our drinks and after an about or so we started dancing to this shitty techno music and then to rap and while everyone else was grinding there life away I was doing to the waltz with Cat and people did in fact give up weird looks but fucks you i don't care.I decided so have a beer then another sand stopped there as I didn't want to get white boy wasted in front of Cat I only do that when I get heavily stressed or neurotic and I'm alone.I have unhealthy ways of dealing with shit.

Calum came back at around 12 and pulled me and Cat into a car and turned it on saying "ash already left with Aliah so we're going home"I liked that he called her home his home and things where weird this time it was kinda slow but fuzzy and warm I liked it though.We eventually got to here house and Calum gave Cat a kiss on the forehead and a goodnight and I guess Aliah and ask already went to bed.I followed her into her room and watched as she went into her closet and came out in a sweater and cotton shirts with knee socks.She had cute little legs.

I started fumbling with my clothes she had some waiting for me but I went to reach for my shirt but stopped "can you please turn around" I said becoming quickly disgusted with myself "why?" She asked quietly like she was scared of my answer "I'm gross and I don't want you to see.Its easier when you don't because then I don't have to explain the scars or bruises and the far it's jut easier" she looked at me and marched up and ripped my shirt up I was left there defenseless in front of her.she looked at me body where the blades left white lines and the cigarettes their burns."I jut wanted you to think that I was perfect." I said I could feel the hot tears in my eyes "that's all anyone wants" I said she ran her thing fingers over the marks and said "my brother had these to"I never knew she had a brother I guess he was at college" I think you're beautiful though as too much perfection was always a mistake and with that she helped me slip on a shirts as me motor skills where still rather said and I put on sweat pants after Cat wiped off her makeup and pulled her long thick hair up.We layed in bed all awkward at first until Cat opened her arms wide an. Said "Come.Warmth" and I slide over and we ended up with her directly on top of my chest and we head on the little junction between my neck and shoulder her lips touching the sling I had one around her waist the other on her thigh which was slightly straddling my waist.

"Goodnight love"
"Goodnight Hemmo"