Part 9:years

In Luke's point of view

"I've spent years in therapy and thousands on medication only to find out all I needed was good coffee and a friend" She said looking up at me.She put on a 3 pounds as she told me and actually took a shower she looked better this way.It was a Friday afternoon we skipped class again and I should probably make it a habit not to but then again I can't be damned "let's be cliche and play twenty questions" she looked slightly concerned and said

"Shoot Hemmo" I gathered my thoughts and asked
"I'll start easy full name"
"Catarina lavender redd"
I started laughing and she blushes lightly I asked "your middle name is fucking lavender?"she nodded and looked away.

"Ok Hemmo are you a virgin?" She asked I choked on my own saliva and then it was her turn to laugh "shit yeah I am God do I look like I sleep around?" She, still laughing nods and I fake offense at that statement.

"Let's talk about family"she stopped laughing and looked at me.ok sensitive topic.

"Parents?how are they?" I asked she took her time deep in thought

"Well my fathers heads a mafia my mother is a nurse who works a few cities away and constantly cheats on my dad because he doesn't live her anymore and she comes home maybe once a week that's why ashton lives with me.my dads a good man don't get me wrong he's always made sure I had what I needed and wanted and he calls me everyday and checks with ash a lot to and he send me gifts and stuff from whatever country I'm in like I got this today from Milan italy" she said pointing to her outfit. It's was a cute two piece the top being black and long sleeves with a start white collar at the neck line and a matching white cuff sleeve at the end and she had a matching black skirt and white knee socks and black doc martens.Her hair was it a messy bun and she was for once showing off her face she also had on thick black rimmed glasses that are new.

"Cute,really cute I said"
She went on
"And I think he feels bad about not being around as often as he wants to be and I already know I'll probably join the family business after high school to be perfectly honest"I almost wanted to laugh at the fact I had a mafia girl right in front of me

"Your go luke" she said I nodded

"Well my parents got divorced when I was like 14 maybe 15 I took it hard as my dad cheated on my mom with my teacher who was like barely legal"I left out a cringe and shudder "and my two brothers,Ben and jack,where already out of the house by then couldn't really help me and my dads not really in the picture anymore he will drop by and give me money or gifts as a way to make up for my being there and after I kinda lost it and states smoking he was in a gas station when I walked in to get cigarettes and it was hard to explain everything to him when I was halfway through a cig and had just turned 15 "
She did laugh at that even though it probably wasn't what you would consider to be stereotypically funny.

"Ok favorite color?" I asked even knowing the answer would be black.she looked at me like I was an idiot and said
"Black.Like my heart" she dead panned

"Favorite color Luke?" She asked
"Blue.Like my eyes" I said copying her format .

"Favorite band Cat?" I asked as I didn't know this.she thought about it and it took a while but then she came up with "Probably either greenday or maybe nirvana depending on my day" she said and I nodded."quality bands Cat in proud" I slyly tried to reach out my hand to her smaller one and I made. It covering it she was on her phone so I thought she might not make a big deal out of it "I see you trying to be all low-key about that so I'm gonna let that one go" she said smiling And looking up at me.she shuffled her stuff around until she pulled a little black leather journal from her bag and there was already a pen inside of it I stared at her watching her .She had pulled out this book on multiple occasions and always has it on her.