Part 8:avoidance

"Patience test my patience,If I made this too hard for you,maybe you should have changed it"

In Luke's point of view

I'm so fucked up.I dated the school slut because she was easy and I wanted attention jesus what is wrong with me.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fucking hell.

I didn't even realize that she was my brothers "girlfriend" or that they where fucking dating ,it's the second one girl I've dated that's fucked my brother.I haven't seen cat in school for a week after the first she realized I was avoiding her and well ignoring her completely .She doesn't show up to school anymore.Sometimes ashton or Calum will show up and get papers for her.Its very rare that they will bring then back.I don't think she doing the work.I don't even know why I care but I do and it hurts my heart to think about it.

"Luke Hemmings to the front office" I hear over the loudspeaker my teachers asks "is it a dismissal?" I was racking my brain for answer as to why they would want me up there honesty it was either cigarettes or for telling my gym teacher to fuck himself when he told me I wasn't aloud to smoke and walk the mile whilst everyone else in gym class was running it."dismissal" they say,I for sure know that I didn't have any doctors or dentists appointments and my mother would never just pick me up just to do it.I stood up and grabbed the one notebook and pen that I still care enough to bring.I walk out of my class and down the halls they've never felt lonelier in my life.thats a shitty thing.

I went to the front office after I put my shit in my school locker and then went to the office.I wanted to dye or maybe propel myself from a bridge when I saw ashton there.His shirt wrinkled hair disheveled and slightly oily the curls starting to loosen up and his jeans looked extra ripped and mud caked the bottom where he has torn up black vans.His skin looked dry and his face hadn't been shaved in a while and he had glasses that looked far too classy for the way he was presenting himself.Still he was intimidating and I knew he wanted something from me and I was scared to find out.

We stared at each other in the office until he spoke saying "well kid are you going to stand there or are we going to leave for your doctors appointment.Right then I knew he was trying to pull off that he was my uncle or some shit so I just nodded signed a paper and we left the office and every time I would try to talk he was make a shushing noise that is until we made it past the front doors."Ok ashton I did what you wanted I haven't talk to her I haven't been near her since that day you told me not to." I was defending myself because that shit hurt to do.

He sighed heavily as we went to his care.A mustang that was dark purple with black detailing and we slide inside of it.The hot black leather of the seats sticking to my sleeveless arms and skin."I know kid I know"he said it like that statement had killed ."what more do you want?" I asked him trying to figure out if he was going to like kill me or something "a fucking milkshake and your presence" he said slightly aggravated by that."Well I'm fucking here and there's a steak and shake down the street so drive"as soon as I said that his foot hit the accelerator.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He asked warily."I kinda did until she fucked my brother and it went downhill so not anymore " I mumbled out I felt like I was being scrutinized under his intense glare." was cat just. Fuck toy for you?" He ask I felt offended by his crude words "no actually I never once thought of her as a fuck toy I'm sorry" I said slightly pissed about his choice of words "why the hell am I here and not in biology?" I asked as we pulled up to the drive through "chocolate or vanilla?" He asked "vanilla" he leaned out the window and said "one chocolate one strawberry and one vanilla milkshake please." And I kinda wanted to laugh at how sweet he sounded over the speaker whilst ordering."ok that'll ever be 5:56 at the next window sir" and we pulled up to the window and he handed her a 10 and got his change then they handed us the drink and we started going to the house again "ash why am I here you told me to stay away" I said and we pulled into the gated area and he started putting in the code."Cat hasn't left her room for 3 days and she's pissed at me and she refuses to eat and she won't even let Calum in.Shes always let Calum in Always and shit she's so pissed and God I she thinks you where using her and hell she doesn't have friends she's not use to this she won't take her meds I know she hasn't eaten in two days but her parents can't get here to talk to her not that she would but hell I'm scared Luke" his voice cracked a little and we got to the front of the house and got out I didn't know how to respond to that so i Didn't I was holding two of the milkshakes and ashton was holding one drinking it and I walked through the front doors with him.The lights where off and a dim light was dropping into the house ."please go to her room" he said walking to the office as he opened his door I saw into his office.It was completely distorted apparently he couldn't find the time of will to clean it from two weeks ago.I went to the elevator and got on . And waited until I got to the third floor.I walk down the corridor until I saw Calum,Looking just as rough as ashton and he had his head leaning against the door sitting with his back to it.