Part 11:understanding

In lukes point of view

I woke up from my deep sleep emerged in dark brown sheets that don't belong to me,and it takes a few minutes for me to gather my thoughts and then it hits be like a freight train in my chest.Nathan called cat suicidal and she flipped out and ran away for a while then I found her at the west sidney bridge then I took her home and Calum went to sleep with her.I also slept in the guess bedroom across the hall from hers.I swung my legs over the end of the bed and stood up I looked down at the shirt and pants I got from ashton to sleep in.He gave me more clothes for the morning so I stood up and walked into the bathroom and check my phone while getting undressed.

It was 10:37 in the morning and I didn't had anything to do this Saturday.I also really just wanted to hold cat and tell her it'll be okay even if she wouldn't believe it.I turned on the water and grabbed the extra clothes and put them on the sink then I stepped into the hot water.I turned it up to the hottest it could go without burning the shit out of me.I used the fucking strawberry shampoo and conditioner in the shower also because it was there and don't judge me okay.I also used the strawberry body wash but we're acting like that didn't go down and I honestly spent about thirty minutes just standing there.I eventually got out and dried myself off and went ahead and just brushed my fringe up and away from my eyes. I put my lip ring back in after washing it and then put my clothes on.I grabbed my clothes and stepped out of the room and I swear to god I almost went into her room but decided against it because I actually respect her privacy.I used the elevator and then walked into the kitchen.The house was so quiet.I went into the kitchen and saw ashton with two cups of coffee and pancakes out with two plates an sets of utensils."Come on kid eat" he said pointing to the food.He looked a little better than yesterday.

"How did you know I was up?" I asked he looked at me and said "I heard the shower " he said as I started eating my food.He crossed his arms and leaned back saying "I think you're helping and I want you to talk to her about the whole thing yesterday but she'll probably be upstairs all of today with Calum "he said I frowned slightly at the whole 'with Calum' thing."Are cat and Calum a thing?" I asked I hoped to go they weren't because Jesus I think I like her a lot."hell no she'll explain how they know each other but Calum's into guys and girls but I think he favors guys though" I felt relieved at that and it was about time I asked "if I where to maybe want to take cat on a date,Would you be okay with that?" I asked he looked shocked and said "fuck I didn't even think about that,Shit I need to do the whole intimidation thing on the boyfriend" he shook his head and I laughed and said "I'm already intimidated by you don't worry ash I think you're scary enough but for it to pass" he looked at me and thank me and said "you know about my job and what I do but really luke,would you ever join?" I was slightly shocked but asked "would I ever join the mafia?" Probably not because well I'm basically a 6"4 blonde noodle boy but I won't completely take that out" I mean most likely not because I'm me and I'm not capable of much" I said laughing he looked at me and said "I honestly would hire you any day you don't have to do the dirty shit I do,I would let you throw your life away like I did" he looked almost disgusted and I asked "how old where you when you joined?" I asked me looked at me and said "I think I was 16 when I had my first assignment" I liked at his in shock because well he was so young "what did you have to do?" I asked he looked down at his coffee and said "I was suppose to go into a mafia house and pick up money.I shot my first man that day and although I didn't kill him I could have and he actually had a daughter.She was Aliah my girlfriend actually.It took a while for me to be able to do things related to the mafia after that it jut really messed me up" he said and I nodded.i stood up and out my plate in the sink and went to go upstairs and ashton asked the date then I told him and he said "oh shit Calum has an exam in two hours will you get him up?" I nodded and went upstairs and to where Bella's door would be and I turned the knob lightly and looked in.