Part ten:I'm slightly offended

This chapter might have triggering parts

In Luke's point of view

I don't know what happened,maybe I was boiling down to another relapse of maybe finals where stressing me out but know I have a sobbing cat sitting in my passenger seat of my car at 2:47 in the morning on a Friday well now Saturday morning.God I'm so fucked up.Please let me explain.God let me explain.

Earlier this morning,8:23 Am

"You think people really like iggy azalea?or she shi like apart of the illuminati type shit" this was actually what someone said in my fucking english class.we where having open debates and for the first time Bat raised her hand to go against the "smartest" kid in class when really he steals the answer sheets .It was dead silent as she raised her hand,people where noticing her.She walked up the the podium pulled up the chair and sat down .The chair was high enough for her to still rest her hand on it .My teacher said "the topic for your discussion will be." He shuffled through many cards and said "oh this will be good it's abortion,should it be legal or illegal" he said everyone was being dead silent.This is more than likely the first time they have ever heard her speak.I admired her heather grey skirt and her light pink sweater and the white doc martens she was wearing "my stance is illegal" Nathan te guy said he smirked thinking he was going to win all of this "my stance is legal" she said her voice through and calm.It held this sort of confidence and power." Ok debate starts with Nathan,you have three minutes for an opening claim"

"Abortion should be illegal in all states as if it murder and if I remember murder is illegal"he said so sure of himself it was still silent.

"Yeah murder is illegal but don't you know that abortion cannot happen after 3 months of pregnancy and is not considered a baby until that time furing the first 3 months the unborn is considered an embryo than a fetus you are not killing something" she said and I considered it a good argument he just stared at her probably not expecting her to actually try to fight back

"Why have an abortion when there's no many couples who can't have children and are wanting to adopt children?should they be denied"

"No they won't be denied because there's thousands of children inside the US that can be adopted and haven't because they will be denied by a child that was forced to be born" people where starting to take note she continued
"Look I don't want to be up here for a long time so I'll just put in my opinion;you as a father do not have as much ownership as the mother.If a women is raped should she be forced to carry her monsters child? Do you know how traumatizing that can be?you don't even understand the issues that can happen during pregnancy that child could kill her.The fetus doesn't have emotions and a cognitive mental state yet but that mothers does"

"Well...." Nathan tried saying something he was searching for an answer "having an abortion is like saying human life is like...disposable " she gave a condescending chuckle and said "first off I think human life is,you know how many people we send into war knowing they'll for surely die.Ive heard you tell people to kill themselves you to believe human life is disposable neither of us are in the safe " she said my teacher looked amazed by her responses "well you're just a suicidal bitch" he spit back see even in elementary school Nathan could never take being wrong he never liked anyone correcting him ,He probably just said that because he felt embarrassed about loosing so badly in front of everyone.I was still pissed actually.I was raging that shit wasn't funny why would he say that in front of everyone who the hell does that,satan? Everyone stopped breathing for a second trying to have how she would react "just like you're brother"

he said the teacher stood up and Cat flipped her shit she pushed down the podium and walked up to Nathan who was starting to understood he fucked up I immediately stood up making sure she was okay people where watching and mumbling things about what was happening she was getting closer she grabbed a sharper pencil and held it tightly saying something like "I'm going to stab you ,you Fucking ignorant prick" I got to her before she could do it though.She threw the pencil at him and hit him in the eye "can I leave?" She asked the teacher he nodded and she left I followed her out of the classroom and to the front doors she stopped turned around and said "don't get too close to me Luke I'm not worth the pain that'll come just leave me alone for a while please" he voice cracked a bit and she started running and i watchers her run and she kept going till she was out of sight.I can't tell you why I let her go like that and I don't know why.I decided I didn't need to stay in school so I went back to my classroom where Nathan was being yelled at by multiple teachers I grabbed her stuff then my binders and everyone looked at me and I said "I promise she's normal there's nothing wrong with her everyone's just ignorant" and with that I left and went to my locker put everything away and grabbed my keys and jacket.I then went to Cats locker and got her coat and left to my car.