Part sixteen:The end

Song choice kodaline,all I want

In lukes point of view

Black suit black tie,black leather shoes and a crying ashton,God he's a wreck he hadn't showered or shaved or done anything not even eaten in a fucking week,I have smoke 9 packs of cancer sticks and dranken three bottles of vodka,if you drink enough it tastes like love,The ground is soak with water my hairs falling into my eyes and the flowers im holding have petals falling off.Calum came back with cuts lining his arms and a bottle of prescription pills,I lost 12 pounds this week.cat lost her life.shit Michael's crying here.I learned something about love hell I don't know if I loved her or not,just if you love someone let them know they're loved they are valued they are wanted.I wished she was away of how much she helped me.God cat.Everyone else eventually left.Cat loved all I want by kodaline.she always thought of her brother now I think of her. I had "if you loved me why'd you leave me take my body,take my body " Ashtons tattooed "you took my soul and wiped it clean " and calum tattooed Calum had the lyrics "you brought out the best of me"

Hell I missed her,she took her pills and went to sleep and never woke up.i remember Ashton crying and calum leaving for three days and I remember her father calling and talking to ashton and hearing the man scream and I remember ashton screaming and throwing things and crying and breaking down and drinking that night he pulled up his sleeve he had a long white line going horizontal on his wrists he had a rough past none of us where stable.

I don't know if I'll ever be stable.She became my stability.And she decided life wasn't worth it

I'll never be stable

Well this is the end if you want me to redo this story make it better or end it differently or want to talk about anything message me,if you have any issues message me-bella