bonus chapter! 1

since many of you wanted me to 'finish' the story, here it is :)

im so sorry if i ended the book not in the way y'all wanted it to be, but here!

.

Stephanie's POV:

My dark brown hair feels dry, my pale skin makes me feel like I'm going to die, my chapped lips makes me feel unhealthy, and my thin body makes me feel I starved myself in which I didn't.

This place is slowly eating me. I've only been here for 3 weeks and it feels like living in hell.

I was stupid. So stupid. Why did I make myself attached to.. Him?

"Stephanie. Someone wants to see you."

I looked up, as the officer moved away, Edward was staring at me. I didn't know if that was guilt, but I don't care anymore.

I looked at him as I walk out of my cell, the officer guard me to a room.

I sat down, and I was surprised.

"It's me, Harry." He said. "I need to talk to you." He added.

"Sure you do." I said. "Where's my mom?"

"She's fine, she's with your brother." He said. "Other than that," He put his hands on the table, crossing them. "First of all, I want to apologize. I made a mistake."

"You are insane." I said, without any facial expression.

"I'm bailing you out," Eyes still on me.

"You are insane." I said.

"Insane enough to make you fall for me eh?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Straight to the point curly." I said.

"I'm bailing you out, and my brother." He said, crossing his hands together.

"Are you mad? It'll costs you a lot of money!" I said.

"Steph," He said. "Look at you. You are getting paler than ever, you don't look and i'm pretty sure you don't feel as great as you used to."

"Yeah because your ass brought me here."

"Edward. Did." He raised his voice. "This is why I hate my brother. He makes problems, And i have always been the one that cleans the mess that he made."

I kept on listening to him, crossing my hands.

"Actually, I'm changing my mind I'm not bailing him out." He smiled at me.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"You heard me. Now go and change your clothes." He said.

"What do you mean?" I raised my brow.

"Sorry," He said, and I was confused. "Oh you didn't know? Bieber came out with a new album."

"No, Harry. Why aren't you getting your brother out of here?"

"Because he deserves it Stephanie," He said. "I've talked to the officials, you are getting the hell out of here tomorrow." He continued.

I was happy that i finally getting out of this place, but Edward. I felt sorry for him that he has to stay. I've had the best time whenever i'm with him. Scandalous, I love it. Loved.

I went back to my 'room'. And Edward was sitting on the same spot as he was before I left.

"He came by didn't he." He said and i looked at him.

I nodded, and i decided to go to bed. I didn't want to have an conversation with Edward right now.

...

"Hurry up ladies and gents!" Said the lunch lady. Edward was queuing for his food while I, on the other hand stood up from my table, hoping he won't noticed.

But he did.

I walked up towards the door where the securities were, and then they started to guide me to get out of here.

"Where are you pricks taking her?!" Edward yelled. I turned around and saw him running towards me, but securities parted him and I.

"Stephanie!" He shouted.

I stopped walking. "I need to have a word with him, please." I said to one of the officer.

"Make it quick."

I walked to Edward who had securities around him. "Edward-"

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home." I said and his face fell.

"Harry." He said, sternly. I looked away, when I looked back at him he was upset.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Time's up. We need to go." The security took me. I looked over to my shoulder and saw Edward, running up to me but got held up by the securities. He tried to escape, and was shouting.

Stop it. Stop.

Tears dropped from my eyes, as I thought, he was going to he alone for years.

"Stephanie!" Was the last thing I heard from Edward.

I'm sorry.

so this is it! hope u liked it! :)

this is the first part, there's going to be about 2-3 left :)

dont forget to vote and comment!!!

<3