Chapter 5

He froze for a moment then decided to talk.

"Actuall-.. Nevermind" He shook his head and walked away leaving me behind.

Actually what? I knew he was about to say something but unfortunately, something changed his mind.

I shook my head, what the hell was I thinking? I do miss Harry and I kinda hate him because he used to 'use' me and well, so many lovely bullshits that he told me.

...

After I did my works, I decided to take a little walk to refresh my mind and went to a coffee shop or something. After I took my peppermint mocha frappuccino, I sat down on a comfy sofa with a nice view of London's busy day. I took out my phone and stare at it for about 1 minute.

I decided to call Harry. But it just won't work. I take the chance to give another try.

*Beep beep beep*

It keeps beeping signing it didn't reached it. Go and call me nuts right now. He must've been blocked his number, so smart Harry.

*beep beep*

I heard someone's phone was ringing.

"Oh my Goodness.. I thought I've blocked this number" The girl said. When I looked at her, my mouth dropped.

"Stephanie?" She raised her eyebrow making sure that she was right.

"Gemma" I said with a small smile.

"I haven't seen you in ages! How are you?" She said and hugged me. Wait.. If Gemma is here, then that means..

"Gemma.. Where is H-Harry?" I asked her, tried to hide my curiosity.

"Oh he's still in the US" She smiled.

"Goddammit Gemma.. Hurry up.." The voice said and stood next to Gemma.

"Stephanie" He said without any expression.

"Edward" I said with the same face, same expression.

"Oh you two knew each other?" Gemma asked with a smile.

"Oh yes. Harry told me everything about her" Edward grinned.

Wow he didn't just told Aaron, even his ass twin brother.

"Oh.." She said.

"Anyway, let's get back. He wants me to pick him up" Edward said and Gemma nodded.

"It's nice to meet you Steph! See you later!" She left.

"He's here. Am I right?" I asked him and he looked at me as I crossed my hands.

"I don't think so"

"Stop lying!"

"Why would he wants to see you when you hurt him so badly?"

"For your information, he was the one hurt me so badly Mr. I know Everything!" He laughed.

"Whatever"

"Why does Gemma uses Harry's number?"

"It's none of your business Ms. I Want To Know Everything"

"Actually" He said.

"What? Actually what?"

"Harry is here" He smiled warmly. God he looks just like Harry.

"He will attend a party tonight. So.. If you want to come-"

"And what makes me believe you in that? I barely know you Edward"

"Well, just saying.. I knew you wouldn't be interested in this. But if you do change your mind, it will be held at the same house as yesterday" He left