Chapter 16

UNEDITED

I think this is the last chapter? idk :) ILYSM <3

"Edward I think this is a bad idea.." I said after I climbed up the big wall.

"Shut up, we're going in there." He said and I bite my lips. "His house here in the UK is pretty small then the other ones that he owns in another country." He said and opened the window. After we get in, we tour the entire kitchen, living room and many more rooms. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Upstairs." I said and he followed me.

...

"Now this is what I call a 'Closet' " I said, I was pretty amazed. I opened the sliding door and wow, her accessories are sure a lot. O don't know why am I doing this but I try her watch, her Rolex watch. I looked into the mirror and I pretty sure saw something, a light.

Wait. No no no way..

"Edward? Where are you? Edward?.. Edward! I wanna go home now.." I shouted, I toured the entire house and I finally found him smoking a pot in Simon's office.

"What happened?" He asked and put his feet down from the desk.

"Nothing, I just want to come home, I'm not feeling well.. Please take me home." I begged and stomped the desk with my bare hands.

"Okay, okay fine. Let's go." He said. "What happened really? I thought that you're excited about this?" He raises his eyebrow, we're walking through the stairs and opened the door then he bangs it. We put the key under the mat again and went to the car. I opened the door and fasten my seatbelt, but when I was going to pull the belt, I noticed something shining like diamond on my wrist. Oh hell no.

"I am! But I'm not feeling well- .... Shit! Her Rolex watch is with me!" I said, and I might look like I just saw a ghost.

"Awesome! That looks-"

"Horrible! I need to go back, wait here." I said and he nods in defeat. I get out from the car, and take the key under the mat. But the same flashing lights that I saw earlier were behind me.

"Stop right there! Hands up!" The cop said. "Target founded and it is secured."

"Stephanie? Stephanie where are you?" Edward screamed. No don't come here idiot.

"Edward! Stay away!" I screamed.

Too late.

"Fuck." He cursed.

......

The door's opened, I was expecting Edward to open it but it wasn't him, Harry.

"Steph?.. Steph are you alright?" He asked and hug me tightly.

"I-I.. I'm s-scared.. I-I don't w-want to be in j-.."

"Shush.. I'm here, don't be scared. It's not your fault." And the door's opened again. I took a peek of who is it and it was Edward.

"I knew I shouldn't go." I said to Harry.

"Hey I didn't fucking know that there was a security camera there!" Edward barks.

"You were the one who got me into this trouble." I pointed at him.

"And you said yes!" He said taking a step forward.

"That's just because I was scared! I was afraid of you. I know what you're going to do to me if I declined it I didn't know what to do!" I shout back.

"You were.. Scared and afraid of.. Me?" His voice softens.

"God yes Edward!" I screamed.

"Why?.." He grabbed my hand but I jerk it away.

"Don't touch me!" I smacked his hands.

Then the door's opened again, surprisingly, it was Michelle.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked in anger.

"Just came here to see you," She said with her bitchy smile. "Oh and by the way, that outfit looks dirty. You should wash it soon because I'm pretty sure that urban outfitters clothes aren't meant to get dirty." She said.

Wait what? So that means..

"Hmm.. Good luck!" She said with the same smile. I dropped my mouth not believing what I just heard. She walks away in her red heels like a model to an interview room where those cops ask her questions and stuff.

"Bitch can see!" I said. Edward looks at me, he looks a bit guilty. "What? Was that one of your plan too? To hide her blindness from me?"

"What? No fuck no!" He declines.

"Mr. Styles? Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Which Styles are you talking about?!" Edward shouted.

"You, sir, come with me." The cops said, before he walks away, he looks at me with a pout. Now what? I'm the bad guy?

"Steph, just sit down here. You must've been tired." Harry said and I did. I crossed my hands and a single tear drops to my hand. Why am I crying? "Are you okay babe?" He asked again. I ignored him and give him a hug. "Shush.." He brushes my hair up and down.

"Everything was just fine, until this happens." I said, I burry my head in his chest. To be honest, I miss Harry, yes I kinda like Edward but, Harry's just something else and surprisingly, Edward too. In the end I have to pick between these two adorable boys.

Why didn't Harry tell me about Edward in the very beginning anyway? Why should he hide it from me?

"Harry?" I call him.

"Mhmm?.." He said.

"Can I ask you something?" He nods. "Why didn't you tell me anything about Edward in the beginning?" He didn't answer. "Why, Harry?"

"Because.. I uh.."

"Because you what, Harry?"

"Because I was.. A bit scared that you might or would stop hanging out with me, and starts to go out with him." He said. I couldn't find a word, but I force myself to.

"Why would you think like that?" My head was still buried in his chest.

"Because I was afraid of losing you," He said. Bam.

What the hell should I say?

"I uh-"

"And Steph.. I want to tell you something," He interrupts.

"What is it?"

"The cops came to Simon Cowell's house, correct?" He asked and I nodded. "They uh.. Umm-"

"Harry, what are you trying to say?.." I lifted my head from his arms and take a tissue and a glass of water from the table.

"Stephanie, the truth is.. That they weren't accidentally saw you and Edward.." He continues.

"I called them. And told the cops that you guys were robbing the house." Harry said.

A/N:

The end? idk :)