Chapter 8

#Starry<3

"Hello" She said with a smile.

"W-what are you doing here? How did you get here?.." I asked and my heart beats so fast. I was scared.

I didn't answer. Just get the fuck out if here already..

I tugged the blanket a bit with fear. Regina killed my dad once and what would happen if I would be the next victim? After all I can't do anything right now, I can't even run.

Where is Edward?..

She was just about 5 steps far from me.

"How did you.. Find me?"

"Remember? I went to see your dad when your dearest dad was ill? Yea I gave them a fake name, Regina Matthews. They thought that I was a Matthews" She laughed, then grinned.

"Don't hurt me Regina.." I said trying to move.

"What? Hurt you?" She smiled and walked few steps forward.

"Why hurt you if I could just kill you?" She took out something behind her back, a gun.

"I used this to kill your dad, no worries it won't hurt" She smiled again.

"Don't.. REGINA DON'T!" I screamed.

"What? Hey!"

"Stephanie! Hey!"

"Stephanie! Goddammit Hey!"

I move, kick and swing my right hand, and scream.

"Hey hey hey! Everything is going to be alright..." Its hands were on my shoulders.

"No! No! No!! Let me go! Don't hurt me!" I screamed.

Then I could hear the door opening, I could hear 3 nurses got panicked and calling the doctor.

"Doctor! Doctor!" One of the nurses said.

"Mister sorry but you need to give us privacy to calm her down" One of the nurses said.

... Few hours later

The door opened as I got up and stared at the walls front of me, I didn't smile, frown or anything, just nothing. Without any expression.

"Hey" A voice said but I didn't answer.

"How are you feeling?.." He asked and took a seat. Still.

"Okay.." He said awkwardly.

"Do you still want to eat?"

I didn't answer, even though I was hungry.

"I got a warm cream soup and a hot chocolate for you" My favorites. Where the hell did he get those at this time?

"I know you want it but you just too embarrassed" He smirked. Damn.

I raised an eyebrow and he showed his dimples.

"Open your mouth" His old husky and kinda mean voice came back again.

"I can eat by myself you know.." I said taking the bowl from him.

The soup was delicious oh my..

"Here" He hands me the hot chocolate, he held the mug and letting me to drink it without holding the mug, he keeps staring at my lip, then he licked his own lips.

Then suddenly, the door burst open.

Harry.

"I believe it's my turn now?" He raised an eyebrow while Edward rolling his eyes.