Chapter 12

Here's a suggestion. Turn All That Matters for more feels. And if your name is Stephanie, I pray for you. ;) Just listen to that one song and bam.

"You're such a pro" I said sarcastically at the fact that he was going to take me to this 'fancy restaurant' but actually, it was the one and the only one, McDonald's.

"I know. I am" He said as he put the tray down and we both went outside McDonald's to his car.

But he saw someone leaning against his car, a man actually.

"Hey Edward!" He shouted. Edward's face fell.

"Oh who is she? Your toy?" He laughed.

"Fuck off, Jaden"

"Hey, watch it! We're buddies right?"

"The fuck are you talking about? Go and fuck yourself"

Jaden didn't say anything but smirk.

"I'll see you around then," Jaden said.

"You too, of course" Jaden smirk at me which makes me uncomfortable.

...

"Who was that?.." I asked Edward who was driving the car.

"A fucking fucktard, named Jaden"

"By the way.."

"Yes?"

"Are you free tonight?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Just tell me the answer, are you free or not?"

"Yes I am, God.."

"Alright, I'll be picking you up later at 6"

"Well excuse me, where are we going again?"

"A place" He smirked.

"Why?" he added.

"Because every girl needs a specific information so they can dress themselves. Idiot" I opened the door.

"Yes your Majesty" He said before left my house. I have approximately 3 hours until now, gotta quick!

*beep beep*

"Here's your 'dress code', black. Cause I like it when you wear black, be sexy"

"In your dreams" I texted him back.

"Get dress already"

Pervert.

I took a quick shower, then I took out a black bralette, a high waisted short, and a blue-red plaid shirt as my outer followed by a black combat boots. I curled my hair and applies my makeup, the last but not least, pinkish red lipstick that I got recently. I looked myself into the mirror, This is like something slightly different than what I usually wear.

Live a little Steph. My mind said which cause me to smile. I took my bag and put things like my earphones, gums, wallet, phone, and portable charger.

"I'm here"

I went downstairs, and I took a quick look at myself to the mirror, then opened the door and close it back. as I lifted my head, I saw Edward leaning against his car, he was wearing a black shirt showing off his biceps, black ripped jeans, and pair of black boots.

"Looks like someone changes it's style" He winked and eyed me from the head to toes then licks his lip.

I tried to hide my smile but failed. Instead, I open re car door and fasten my seatbelt.

"Slow down blondie" He said and fasten his seatbelt then drive away.

..

"Now before we get there, you have to promise me something"