Chapter 7

"Okay, okay, stop talking if you want me to explain it!" I said and shrugs and her face changed.

"N-no.. That's not what I meant..." I came closer to her but she keeps moving away.

"Goddammit Stephanie stop moving away" I got annoyed a bit.

"Jus-" I closed her mouth with my hand.

"Just calm yourself down. I'm here not to scare you or, something" My voice softens and she nodded as she squeezed her eyes. I let my hand go there was blood on my finger.

"Shit.. Sorry.." I grabbed a tissue and clean it away as well as on her cheek. Our faces were not very far away.

"Now tell me" She said.

Damn.

"That damn Harry told me that I had to take care of you while he's gone and-"

"Why does it took you so long to-.." The door's burst open.

Stephanie's POV:

"Get away from her" Harry said, Edward didn't move though.

"I said get fucking away from her" He repeat. And at last he move. I snapped my eyes at Edward and shake my head. Harry looked at me with his green eyes but I looked away.

I was happy to see him, but something changed my mind since I saw him with Michelle, I don't know why.

"What happened?" He asked and I didn't answer.

"Steph, what-"

"Just drop it Harry, don't push her. She's not in a good condition" Edward interrupts.

Thank you.

"It's Michelle's fault" Edward added and Harry looked at him while me, snapping my eyes at Edward.

"Don't you get it? Michelle was behind all of this" Edward said.

"Don't add her name in our conversation. She did nothing wrong"

"Wow. You're defending that slutty Michelle than Stephanie?"

"What do you want Edward?" Harry stood up from the chair.

Seeing those twins fighting face to face kinda funny, but also scary because well both of them are stubborn.

"Nothing"

"Oh yes you want something from her"

"What? Hell no!"

"Stop lying! I know what you did to Madison"

What?

"You guys stop" I said simply and they stopped.

"I want to have some sleep. Be quiet or get your asses out from here" I lay my head on the nice comfy pillow.

"I'll wa-"

"No. Me"

"Harry, you drank a bottle or 4 before. I can't guarantee that"

"She's my-" He stopped himself, they thought I was asleep but well I wasn't.

"She's your what?" Edward asked.

Yeah Harry, she's your what?

"Friend" Harry said with a naked voice. It kinda hurt me but well that's the truth.

"Shut up Harry, I'll be watching her then you can take my place when you're sober enough"

"I'm watching you Edward, remember that" Harry warms and walk away.

As soon as Harry left the room, Edward took a chair to sit and he watched me 'sleeping'. Well this is so uncomfortable, it's like there's a murderer that wants to kill you behind your back.

"Open your damn eyes already you're such a terrible liar" Edward said and I giggled. I snapped my eyes and throw him a pillow that hits his chest.

He picked up the pillow from the floor and put it beside my head.

"Do you want to eat something?"

"Do you want me to hit your head with something?" I asked him back.

"What?" He raised his eyebrow with a small chuckles.

"You're acting like someone else, what did you do to Edward?" I pointed a finger.

"I am Edward you idiot" He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Fine, idiot" I said and he laughed, maybe the first laugh that shows enjoyment and happiness. While me watching him laughing.

"What?" He stopped laughing. I shook my head and lay my head down on the pillow again.

"Whatever, do you want to eat or not?" He asked with his normal tone as usual, husky and kinda mean. I looked around the room and finally nodded my head.

"Okay, stay here" He said as I want to get out or escape from here.

Think again you idiot I can't run.

He left the room leaving me alone in this empty room. This room was quite big, there were two sofas and one couh with a small yet long table and a standing lamp. Next to me, there was a big window that had a nice view of London at night, it's currently at 2:36am right now and Edward was acting so weird for watching me here.

I took a look at the nice big window it was lovely ouside, rainy but beautiful. The window reflects a person entering the room. I snapped my eyes when I saw that person, or should I say girl. I turned my head and she was smilng.

"Regina?.."

.

.

.

A/N : THUN THUN THUNNNNN

dont u guys ever think that Regina is out from the game. Well she never, actually.

and well, what do you think? What will happened next?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! :)

oh and that Little White Lies? Yea im going to throw an audition MAYBE, and im changing the plot line ahaha :3

BYE <3