Chapter 2

"Do you.. Heard anything about him?.."

"Fuck no" He said and drink his beer again.

"Oh.."

"Why were you spying me?" he asked and I jumped.

"What?"

"You were fucking spied me with your fucking eyes" He repeated with no expression.

"No I didn't-"

"I am not Harry. I am nothing like that asshole" he laughed again.

"You're drunk. You'd never say mean things to your twin brother"

"Whatever. You're annoying as fuck" he said and drink his beer again.

"Like you're not" I fire back. He rolled his eyes and left. I was happy that he left, he was really really annoying. But my eyes couldn't leave him. A girl 'accidentally' bumped to him, she tried to flirt with him but failed.

Wait.. I know her.. That girl is the redhead that Harry danced with back at the nightclub. What a whore.

"Hey Steph!" A girl's voice came to me and it was Lindsay, Zoey's friend.

"Hey there Lindsay, I haven't seen you in awhile" I said after I drink my beer.

"Yea, anyway meet my friends, Kylie and Emily" she said pointing to the girls.

"I'm Kylie, nice to meet you" she said with a smile.

"I'm Emily, pleasure to meet you Stephanie" she said with the same smile as Kylie's.

"Yo Michelle! C'mere!" Lindsay said and she did. So that's Michelle.

"What's up-... Who invited you here?" The redhead also known as Michelle asked me.

"Niall did. Why?" I fire back and she stays silent with her eyes rolls.

"Wait.. You know each other?" Kylie interrupts.

"N-nope! I met her, she was with Harry at a nightclub, fucking" she lied. Kylie's and Emily's reaction became different.

"Wait.. What?" Emily said with a smile grows on her pretty face.

"You fucked a Styles? Harry Styles?! Edward's twin brother? Really?!" Kylie asked with a smile can't wait for me to answer.

"Is that a bad thing?.."

"Wow.. N-no of course not. Its just.. Unbelievable.. No girls caught their eyes like literally.." Emily explained and I nodded. Nobody caught Harry's eyes? What's with Regina and April then?

"Guys. She's dating Harry Styles" Michelle interrupts with that uninterested face.

"Holy fuck Stephanie.." Kylie said in excitement.

"Not anymore.." I said and their faces fell.

"O-oh.. Um.. Sorry Steph.. He can be a dick sometimes just like everyone says" Emily said.

"Yea, and the fact that he fucked almost every girl in this room is totally ruined but also gained his reputation" Michelle added. And I'm pretty sure it was meant for me.

"Yea, same for Edward, he did that too to every girl in this room. Fuck, Styles brothers are dangerous" Lindsay said and they laughed, except for me.

I still love Harry. But what they just said, was it true? I look away. I wish I could run away from these girls but I know that I couldn't.

"What's wrong Stephanie?" Michelle asked me with her bitchy tone.

"Nothing.. I need some fresh air.. Yea that's what I need"