Chapter 6

He turned his head to in direction and BAM.

"Stephanie? Are you okay?.." Edward asked but I ignored him.

It was motherfucking Harry Styles. He's here. He's here..

Harry smirked at her and laughed at her as well as everyone else. Slowly, his green eyes met mine he lose his smile.

I quickly looked away and ran away from here and went outside to a small backyard.

Am I dreaming? I felt tears falling down from the corner of my eyes. I was happy to see him. But well, bad memories that we've been through yet replayed inside my mind.

I sat on a bench, drunk people were everywhere. The loud music, and the alcoholic air fill my lungs which made me a bit dizzy.

Then I saw lights. Red and blue lights flashing brightly. They were beautiful yet weird.. Wait. Red and blue lights..

Shit shit shit. The cops are here.

I stood up from the bench and made my way to the front door, the cops banged the door. I hide under the table praying that I will be alright.

I heard many girls screaming. It scares me for some reason it's like there's a murder that wants to kill you or something. I slowly tiptoed quietly to the front door. But well,

Failed.

One of the cops grabbed my wrist. I was surprised and tried to jerk it away but I couldn't.

"Let go of me!" I screamed.

"You young lady! Come with us!"

"Let me go!" I pushed him and he fell on the floor I ran away from the house, I couldn't manage to go to my car because that was where the cops were.

I run, and run, and run. I don't even know where I am. I stop running and breathe heavily. Then, there's a car horn. I snap my eyes thinking the cops found me but nope I was wrong, it was Michelle.

"Steph! Get in now!" She said opening the door for me. I didn't do anything though, I was weak. She sighed and hopped out to help me.

I mumbled 'thank you' to her and she nodded.

"Do you know where my house is?" I asked her without looking at her and she nodded, grinning.

"You know what Stephanie? He's mine. No they are mine" She said suddenly.

"What are you talking-"

"Edward is mine.Keep your hands of him" She laughed.

"Wait.. Michelle.. Your drunk... You can't drive.." I said. Stupid me.. She drank like 2-4 bottles or something.. Goodness me I'm going to die soon.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" She shouted.

"Michelle. Stop the car now!"

"Get off! I got this!"

"Michelle!"

"Look you bitch you better-.." She stopped talking as she saw a street lamp and we are going to bump to that.

"Aaaaaa!!" We both screamed in fear.

...

Am I dead now?

I can't feel myself.

I feel.. Nothing..

It's so quiet..

Am I going to end up like my dad?

I tried to open my eyes slowly. It was hard, I moved my fingers, and I brushed my head, it was slimy and smelly.