Chapter 1

UNEDITED.

Just a quick reminder that the boys will be 19!

And Steph is 18, soon to be 19 so yea.

And also, none of these are true. Cause well I don't live in London so yea..

This book appears on a book called Call It Repeat, basically like a threequel if that's even a word.

Anyway,

Previously on His Two Sides,

"Stephanie? Someone wants to see you" The nurse said opening the door.

Guess who?

Nope not Harry.

Marcel.

.......

Right now, I'm all alone. Well not really. I graduated 3 weeks after the prom. And now I'm going to attend a university here in London.

Harry?

Hell no. I hadn't seen him for more than 5 months. I don't have his number, I hadn't contacting with him for the past months. He moved to America, family problem. All he could tell me.

Tess and April. Tess moved to Los Angeles. There's only April and I. We are going to attend the same university together which is good.

Marcel?

His two sides were killing me. Literally, he should've tell me from the beginning. Harry had no idea how it hurts me.

But now, everything has changed. No Harry, no drama. No Harry..

No bullshit.

But I kind of miss him. Kinda. Okay, a lot.

*beep beep*

"Hey gal! Help me for tomorrow's outfit? Pretty please!" April begged and it made me laughed.

"Yeah sure,"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm at a grocery shop. I'm on my way" I ended the call.

"Ms. Stephanie!" A girl from the counter called my name.

"Here's your Vanilla Frapp, thank you very much! please come again" She smiled and I thanked her.

Lying to your best friend was really made me uncomfortable. I gotta make my way to her house now.

...

"So?" She asked while putting on her sandals.

"Try to wear something simple? Like a sweater with jeans or a skirt?" I suggested and she nodded.

"I like that Idea, alright-"

"I'm going to wear a white shirt, sweater, and a skirt tomorrow. Don't copy" I winked and she laughed.

Then I remained silent. I didn't say a word or move.

"What's wrong Steph?" April asked nicely.

"W-what? No.. I'm fine haha" I laughed and leaned back.

"You can run but you can't hide"

"Is it about Ha-..." She stopped herself. She just realized it. "S-sorry.. I didn't mean it you know"

"Nope it's fine really" I smiled.

"I wonder how Tess is doing right now" she asked while looking at herself to the mirror.