Chapter 3

As soon as we got there, he hopped out from my car without any 'thank you's' and stuff but what the hell am I thinking? Expecting a thank you from that kind of guy.

But he stopped when he was about at the front door of the building. I opened my door and locked my car. I help him to open the door, and help him to walk to his place.

"Shit" he curses as he lay himself on the sofa in the living room.

"I'll go and get you some medicine" I said. I went to the kitchen and wow. Memories. Pancakes, and whipped creams.. No. Stop that Steph. I opened the drawer and found some medicine that would be useful for his heavy hangover.

I poured a water into the glass and bring it to the living room.

"How the hell did you know where to get these?.." His voice is heavier than ever.

"I know this place. It's like my own house" I gave him the medicine and he drank the water.

"Shit shit shit" he curses again and leant back

"Well I guess my job's done here" I stood up from the chair but he stopped me.

"No. Stay" he grabbed my wrist. His hand was cold.

What?

"What? I need to-"

"I said stay" his voice soften but he looks away then lets my hands go immediately.

"Why?"

He didn't answer. He closed his eyes instead of answering me. I sighed, not knowing what to do. It was still around 3am in the morning.

"You can sleep here. If you want"

"I barely know you Edward.. How can I trust you?"

"I know you. A lot" he said through his teeth. Seems like Harry told him everything about me.

"You'll take the bedroom and I'll take this fucking sofa. I don't care"

"Are you drunk?" I asked him and he smiled.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" he asked.

"Go already and have some sleep. I promise I won't touch you" He said. But I swear I heard he say something quietly after that. If I had something in my hand, I swear I would've throw it at his face.

I left him there alone, and went to the bedroom closing the door. For some reason, I feel uncomfortable sleeping in his bed, like literally it's not my apartment I have no rights to let him sleep on the couch. I should be the one whose sleeping on the couch.

How I miss this bed. I pulled the blanket and closed my eyes. It's so peace in here. I would love to stay here forever but without Edward around.

Later around 5am.

I feel something. Minty breath. Someone is snoring.. Wait? Harry? No he's not in here, then that's mean... Holy shit..

He rolls over to my direction. This was way too close, making his head leaning against my chest. Dear God.. I moved back a little bit. But suddenly, he opened his eyes, without any slow motion, just boom! He opened his freaking eyes which made me fell.

"Ouch! Dammit Edward!" I curses and he laughed not caring about me. Well duh, he won't and would never.

I sit up and ouch it hurts.

"What the hell are you doing here?!.." I asked as I rubbed my forearm.

"Sleep" he answers but still closing his eyes.

"What? I thought you'll sleep on the couch?!"

"That fucking couch will break my backbone" he rolls to the opposite direction.