Chapter 14

Hi there :)

I spent the rest of my day picking up some costumes for tomorrow night's halloween party, I went alone and keep exploring the whole mall. I wonder who would Harry dress up to, I don't really think Harry would wear costumes but oh well.

But then my head decided either Alice in Wonderland or Little Red Riding Hood.

After thinking for a bout 10 minutes I decided to go with LRRH after I pay the costume, I went home and it actually fits me really well.

Now what should I wear for tomorrow?

Then I decided to go with a simple spaghetti floral dress and pair of slippers. I hang them in front of my wardrobe and threw myself on my bed.

Next day,

"Now where are we going?"I asked Harry who's driving the car.

"You'll see, and you'll love it" he smiled showing his adorable dimples.

"Better be, Styles" I said and he laughed.

"You will, Matthews" He winked.

...

"Oh my God.. You did not taking me here.." I said widening my eyes. It was almost like a beach, almost like a stream, there's like a high rock where you could jump up from there to the bottom.

"Do you-"

"I love it!" I said cutting him. I sit down on the rocks and take off my slippers and put my feet in the water.

It was really relaxing and very peaceful, until..

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!" Harry shouted and jump to the water and I got few splash.

"Harry! You're making my clothes wet!" I said and he laugh.

"It's great! You should come in" He said and push his hair back. Oh my..

"Oh c'mon Stephie, you'll love it" he winked.

Did he just call me, 'Stephie'?

"You did not just call me that" I said pointing a finger at him.

"I did babe" he said simply.

"Now take your clothes off" He said and I sighed. I took off my hair tie, and starts to unzipping my dress. Now my bandeau.

"Take it off or I'll take it off" he warns. I took it off leaving myself on my black laced sets. Harry eyes me from the head to toes then he licks his lips. I stand on the edges, the water's cold, so-

Oh.

"Harry Styles!" I shouted and he laugh.

"Sorry love, but I have to do that"

He was grabbing my hand and then pushed me. What a genius.

"Let's jump, up there" He said and lifts his head up.

"What? No fucking way!" I said, to be honest I kinda scared with heights.

"Oh c'mon, live while you're young" he said and we went up to the rock. I bowed my head down not wanting to see what's down there.

"It's okay" He laughed.

"Do you want to go together?" He asked and I nodded.

And I- I mean we, we jumped.

I swam up to the surface and I saw no one. Nobody.

"Harry?.." I said. Nope.

"H-Harry? Where are you?.."

"Ha-" I feel someone's grabbing my feet pulling me down to the water. I opened my eyes and saw Harry.

He came closer to me closing the gap between us and slowly leans forward and kiss me in the lips, he put his hand on my waist and I put mine around his neck. We slowly swam up to the surface without breaking the kiss.

"Oh shit.." Harry said breaking the kiss.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I-I shouldn't.. You know.. Uh.." He blushed. Aww.

"Shut the fuck up Harold" I said and kiss him.

He smiled between the kiss and hold me closer. After I pulled away, I rest my head on his bare chest.

We both sat down on the rock with my head leaning against his chest and enjoying the small picnic that he arranged earlier.

"Pickles?"

"It's a special recipe from my family's generations" he said and I laughed. I lay myself on the rock with my dress as my pillow, while Harry following my steps.

"I remember that time when you beat Justin" I said closing my eyes.

"Oh yea," he said getting uncomfortable.

"I wonder where is he now, I kinda miss him" I giggled.

"Okay" He said, oh? Jealous?

Then I laughed at his reaction.

"What" He asked in the same way as Edward, husky and mean.

"Are you jealous?" I asked smirking.

"What makes me jealous?"

"I don't know, things I guess?" I couldn't stop chuckling.

"Just admit it Harry, jealousy is not a crime. It's actually shows you that you really do give a shit about that person" I said simply then I just realized what I just said.

"Well you know that I do"

I didn't answer for a moment then I decided to talk.

"And lastly, Marcel" I said and he chuckles.

"I miss Marcel, I wish I could see him for one more time" I said giggling.

"Yea Marcel, pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done" he said and snap my eyes.

'Pretending to not love you was the hardest thing I've ever done' was really sweet.

"Now where is this goody good Marcel went? to" I asked and lay with my stomach.

"For your information, Marcel's still here" He said in Marcel's signature voice. I bursts to laugh when he speak.

It became silent for a few minutes I was literally enjoying the great view.

"I miss you Steph" Harry said and I just smile.

"I really do" He said and he laugh. His face was coming nearer and nearer, holding my left cheek, he leans forward and kiss me again.

I didn't stop though, I am now on top of him kissing his jawline and back to his lips.

He then kissed my neck and his hands were traveling down to my thighs. I feel his licking something after he kiss a spot behind my neck, oh he leaves a mark. He pulled away then we took our things and get dress ready to leave and head back to the city.

"Well I had fun" I said simply and he laugh.

"In a good way" I added and he remained calm.

"With a few benefits" he winked.

Ignored his dirty mind and look at the window. I feel like a total whore right now. What the hell is happening to me?

I sat there closing my eyes, until a question pops inside my head.

'Harry or Edward?'

'Edward or Harry?'

"Steph? We're here" Harry interrupted.

"Oh sorry" I said and open the door.

"See you tonight?" He asked standing next to me.

"Yea, see you tonight" I said and he waves at me.

"I'm back" I said to Troy and mom and head straight to the kitchen.

"Welcome back" A girl's voice said. Wait a girl?

I turned myself and saw a girl, standing right next to Troy.

"Steph, this is Stella, she's my girlfriend"

Stella came closer and give me a quick hug.

"Hi there Stephanie, I'm Stella" she said with a warm smile.

"Stephanie" I said and smile her back.

 A/N :

I reached +3000- votes! That's a lot of number and I want to do something for you guys :-3 Followspree? On instagram or here, Wattpad :3 idk about you but if you want, just comment anything down there! But if you don't want to then it's fine with me :)

as simple as that. :D

Btw, this book isn't going to be as long as the first one so yeahh.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you next time!

unedited.