Chapter 10

"Michelle's my friend, I feel bad for her"

"Is she?"

"What?.."

"A friend of yours?"

"Yea she's-"

"Then what's with the way she act at the party?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie to me Harry, I saw you and Michelle were together at the party"

"Don't start another war between us"

"What? I don't, I'm just telling you what happened and what's on my mind"

"Just sto-"

"She danced like an actual girlfriend to you"

"Ste-"

"Does that sounds like a friend to you?"

"Come with me"

...

It's been an hour since we ditched the restaurant and drove me back home.

I knew this would happen.

I feel little tears streaming down my face but I rub them away. Then, I hear a door opens.

"Stephanie? Oh my God I've been looking for you for ages! Where have you been young lady?!" She yelled but then she walked to me and a guilty face was plastered on her face.

"Honey? Are you okay?.." She asked but I burry my face on her chest like a freaking five year old girl.

"He did it again, mom" I said through my tears.

"I should've listened to you.. I shouldn't go back to him. I shouldn't fight you.." I added. She rubbed my hair up and down and whispered,

"Shh.. We will talk later, right now just have some rest. Good night Stephanie" Mom kissed my forehead and I nodded.

Edward's POV :

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" I heard Harry groans as he opened the door.

"Whoa.. Slow.." I said.

"How's your date with your angel?"

"Horrible. I fucked everything since She told me that Michelle's passed away because of her fucking fault!"

"And? What's your problem with that?"

"Michelle's my frie-"

"Michelle or Stephanie?"

"Quit asking me some shitty questions"

"Whatever" I rolled over and grabbed my keys from the table.

"Where are you going?"

"Erm.. Out"

"Out where?"

"You're too young to know" I winked and closed the door.

Stephanie's POV:

I put on my Bath & Body Works candle on my bathroom and took off my clothes. Then, I go in the bathtub with warm water in it.

My fingers weren't really damaged as earlier since it's been healed so yeah no probs about that.

*beep beep*

From : Unknown
"Goddammit, Hurry up and get dress already"

Edward.

Wait he's here?