Chapter 4

UNEDITED DUE TO ANNOYING TEST FOR THREE FREAKING DAYS THANK YOU.

.....

"You think he will? Hell no. Does he even care about you know? No. He doesn't fucking care about you anymore"

Yeah. That's right, he probably doesn't.

I stay silent, I couldn't say anything. Edward was right after all. I refused to look at him. Instead of standing there doing nothing, I helped the other guy that was beaten by Edward.

I bent down to help him out but Edward stopped me.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Edward stopped me by my shoulder.

"Don't fucking control me! You think you can do anything that you want? Well think again pigskin cause you don't!" I jerked away.

But he pushed me against the wall.

"Listen," his hot breath shivers me.

"I can make anything out of anything" He whispered.

"Get off me. Now.." My voice wasn't as loud as I expected.

"What's wrong? Do I scare you or something?" He smiled.

"You can make fun of me, but that won't break me at all"

"You are so stubborn. No wonder Harry left you all alo-..."

I slapped him. Hard. He chuckled, then laughed.

"What the fuck was that for?" he asked through his laugh.

"Don't make me.. Do that, again. Don't mention his name. Ever again"

"You have no fucking rights to control me. You don't know me Steph, you don't fucking know who I am. You don't" He said lifting my chin.

"You will pay of what you did last night" I said with my cracked voice.

"Oh. That? No worries, you are not the only one.."

"Get off me!" I pushed him by his chest. He looked surprised, but I saw Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall with their faces dropped.

"E-Edward..." Niall starts. Edward took a step back from me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Edward?" Zayn got angry and stood next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Man, you're okay?" Liam bent down to help the guy that was beaten by Edward.

Edward didn't say anything since then, he took his bag and slings it to his shoulder.

"Sorry" He said to me before leaving us behind.

What was that?

"Well.. Now that's new" Louis said as he walked away. I watch him walking away with fear inside. Why did I scared?

"Are you sure you're okay Steph?.." Liam asked and I nodded.

"Yea, that was.. Nothing really" I faked a smile.

"Oh and Louis, this is for you I believe"

"Oh my God.." His face fell as soon as he took a look at his grade.

"Thanks Steph!" He said giving me a wide smile and I smiles him back. Something bugging my mind, it was like I should do something..

Ah right.. That.

"Sorry guys, but I gotta go.. See you later I guess?.." I sad awkwardly and slowly left them there and ran away. Well not quiet, fast walk if that's even a word.

I followed his direction, well it was a good thing that he only walks in one direction. [;)]

Not for long, I saw him.

"Edward!" I called his name but he didn't look back. I groaned and shouted his name again.

"Edward fucking Styles!" He looks at me along with his 'punk' friends.

"What" he asked with a bit of anger.

"C-could you.. Come here for a second?.." I stuttered.

"What? I'm staying here. Period" he said and I rolled my eyes. How the hell can I drag him out from his friends?

"It's.. Important.." I beg. Hope this would work, well it worked quiet lots of times with Harry.

He rolled his eyes and groaned.

"No" He said and walked away but I ran up to him and he stopped walking.

"Please?..." I beg right into his eyes. He did the same but looked away.

"What do you want?"

"Umm.. Do you know where Harry is?" I asked politely.

"No" He walked away but I ran up to him again.

"Get off Stephanie!" He said in anger.

"Do you have Harry's phone number?" I asked again but he didn't answer, he looked away instead.

"Yes you do! Can I-.."

"Why do you even care about him?" He asked with a loud voice.

"Why?"

"Yea why? He hurt you way too many times and also he pretended to be Marcel! And you're such a stupid girl to give him another chance" He said right to my face.

I stood there, and I couldn't believe that he said those things to me.

"If you don't want to give it, then..Can I.. I don't know use your phone?.." I was stupid of course he wouldn't let me.

"Why do you really want to talk to him so hard?" he asked whilst rolling his eyes.

"I have no idea. I just feel like I really want to talk with him" Even though he broke me.

A/N :

I have test for three days straight for yesterday, today and tomorrow..

Then, it's been like 9 days since I haven't updated this so that's why this chapter is kinda short :)

Sorry about that.

Anyways,

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY CHESHIRE CAT! HARRY IS THE WINNER FOR THE BEST LOOK CATEGORY! AHAHAHAHA

Did you vote for him? ;) I did until I crashed my laptop :3

Don't forget to vote and comment what do you think will happen next! Will Edward let her to borrow his phone?

Goodbye! <3