I hate you

Preview ----

I feel my a$s cheeks being spread . I gasp loudly as he enters me dry . " AHHH !!! DEKU ! HURTS !"

I scream without thinking and he grabs my hair pulling my head backwards * OW !!"

" DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT AGAIN !" saying it Deku pushes his c*ck all the way into my unprepared dry a$s . I never had s3x before and his size was huge . I can feel my insides getting filled up and breaking.

" AHH HA !!" I cry out as he puts it all in me . I could feel myself bl33ding .

His nails d1g into my waist making me winch . Then I feel a hard slap on my back . " AHH !"

• story starts •

Name - Bakugou
Age - 17
School - UA high hero course

Name - izuku Midoriya
Age - 17
School - UA high support course to hero course . 

POV Bakugou

I want him back ...I want the old Deku back ... But I'm the one who actually truned him into this ...

• flash back 1 year ago •

POV Bakugou

I stand Infront of a b3aten up Deku . This was an hour before the UA hero course exam . I had to stop him from getting in UA .

" That's what you get for not listening to me ! I told you to cancel the application !"

" Kacchan ... stop ..I need to get there "

" Oh hell no you don't !" I say that and k1ck Deku in his head . He fall unconscious then I pick him up and place him on the back of our old middle school.

•• end of flash back ••

Then he ended up being in the support course . I don't have a problem with that . But he had a quirk all this time . I ruined his chances of getting in the hero course . But he never told me anything about his quirk . And I don't have the guts to ask him .... I only saw him on sports festival where he took first place on the first round . Then on his fight with Todoroki he showed everyone his quirk . I was so shoked that he has such a powerful quirk yet he hid it from everyone . But he couldn't beat icyhot .

I was pissed that he hid his powers from me . I tried to talk to him after the sports festival but ..

• 6 months ago •

" Oi Deku ! " I call him and he looks back . But then he ignores me and starts walking again.

" Hey I'm talking to you!" I say as I walk to him and grab him by his wrist .

" Let go of my wrist " he says as he truns to me

" Not before you answer me . Why did you lied about being quirkless !? "

" None of your business " he says as he pulls his wrist back from my grip and start walking away again

" Hey ! I'm not done talking to you ! "

" But I am . I'm done with you and your bullshit !" He truns to me again but this time I can see hatered on his eyes .

I gasp as he glares at me . He never looked at me with so much hate . I couldn't feel his desire to tare me apart or kill me . I took a step back as he truns back and walks away .

•• current time ••
Two months ago Mr aizawa Said Deku will be joining the hero course so he's taking training classes with us. But he still won't talk to me ...I know he has reasons but ... I miss him ..

I fall asleep thinking about him . I just wanna talk to him ... I wanna apologize for doing all that crap in the past ... But that's no use now is it..?

•• the next morning ••

I walk into the classroom and see Deku on sitting on the seat behind me . I walk to my seat ignoring him . Why does it hurt to be hated by him ...

POV Deku

I see kacch- katsuki coming I'm the class and sitting on the seat Infront of me . Ugh it's irritating seeing him . But I have to keep it cool so he won't suspect my plan . That's right my plan to distroy him . I can't just let him get away with all the crap he put me through. I wanna make him bleed I wanna make him cry . And I know exactly how to do it .

Mr aizawa walks in and says " you all will be having a summer vacation for 15 days but don't forget to do homework and training in this gap .

All the classmates cheer in excitement . Perfect . I can break katsuki in this vacation .