truth

POV Bakugou

He pulls out and looks at my wrist . He looks relieved . .. does that mean the curse is removed ? I'm so tired ... My whole body hurts right now ... I can feel deku cleaning me up .. I look over to my wrist and see the curse is removed
.. wait ... Does this mean ..Deku actually loves me ... He wasn't only using me for s*x ..

I tear up and hide my face under the pillow . My tears keep falling . Just what he wants ...he said he hates me ...he r*ped me and ... I was about to di3 because of his torture ..but now suddenly .. he saves me ..and he loves me ..? How is this possible. ...

" Kacchan ..." He covers me with the blanket " are you ok ? Does it hurt too bad? "

" Yes it does ... It hurts so bad ... "

" Kacchan I didn't mean to . I'm so sorry ! I'll go get some meds for you right away !" He starts putting on his clothes

" That can't heal me ... "

" What ?"

" Just... just what do you want... Deku..? You said you hate me ....you r*pe me outta hatred and now ... Suddenly you love me ...? You just saved my life ... Again .."

" Kacchan .." Deku lays besides me and hugs me ...his body is so worm .. it's so comfortable being in his arms

" I never hated you kacchan .... Whatever I did to you... It was all out of anger ...I was very angry at you for the things you did to me after knowing I was quirkless...I didn't know you did it all out of care ... " He starts sobbing while hugging me . " I thought I was the only one that had feelings for you and I'll never get your love...I was ok with it ..at least I thought I was ... But it pissed me off every time I saw you with someone else... that's why... that's why I said no one will love you... I wanted you to stay away from the friends you were close with ... because I was so jealous... I ended up hurting you so much... I'm sorry kacchan!" Deku is shaking and sobbing while saying all that and I'm surprised about everything he's saying now

" I was so wrong kacchan...from the very start ...I was so wrong ... And you were right...I never deserved to be a hero ..you were right when you said a quirkless guy can't be a hero.."

" That's right.  You lied to me about being quirkless... you're a lier I don't wanna hear you "

" Kacchan please... Just listen to me ..I was quirkless I never lied ... Remember the day when I jumped to save you from the sludge villain then Almight saved us ? He said he'd give me his power cause he thought my act was very heroic.. that's why he trained me and gave me his power '

I'm shoked .. Almight actually gave Deku his powers !?

" If you don't believe me kacchan you can ask Almight yourself.. I'm not lying to you...I don't wanna lie to you anymore ... I love you kacchan I don't hate you ...I never can .. even if I try my best to hate you I can't " his tears fall as he cups my face .

" I never wanna hurt you again.. I never wanna make you feel hated ..I
Never wanna lie to you again kacchan "

" You're actually making sense now ... Stupid nerd ... " I hug him softly as he keeps crying . I know that he didn't mean to hurt me ... his face showed pure regret after each time he had r*ped me ..I denied it cause of his words...but now I know..that I can actually have my old Deku back ..

" Kacchan please don't leave me again... I was so scared when you jumped ...felt like someone just pulled my heart off my chest ..I was ready to k1ll myself at the moment they confirm you're were gone ...I love you so much kacchan..I don't wanna live in a world without you ..."

Damn I can't control my tears they just keep falling by hearing him say all this...

" All this time...we were so misunderstood Deku ... I wanna fix it .."

" Me too kacchan.. we have a messed up relationship since we were kids cause none of us had opened up to the other ..I don't want that to happen again...I wanna show you how I really feel about you and I want you to show me how you feel about me as well"

" Well right now I'm still surprised about the whole thing...but I'm glad you don't hate me nerd.... I'm glad that you love me too cause I love you..I .. always have* I look away I feel my cheeks getting heated up ... Damn I'm sure I'm blushing ..this is so embarrassing

Deku is looking at me with widen eyes
He definitely thinks I'm weird now

" What's up with that look nerd stop staring at me like that "

His face truns red " kacchan..you you you actually said you love me !? And you're you're giving me a second chance !? " He looks so happy

" Well of course I am " I look away ," I can't just deny your feelings after what we've been through. ..I can't deny your love ... And I can't stop loving you even after all the $hit you put me through .. so of course I'm giving us a chance "

" Oh my goodness kacchan thank you!" He hugs me tightly " I promise I won't mess up again ! I'll love you forever ! I'll never hurt you!"

' you better keep that promise cause you won't be getting any third chances '

He breaks the hug and smiles ' of course I'll keep my promise kacchan . I finally got you . I can't just let you go now

" Me neither nerd " I start kissing him deeply as he kisses back . This is the first time I'm the one who actually started the kiss . This feels so different...so good ...so worm ...

TBC