ending

POV Bakugou

It's been weeks since Deku and I are really dating now . I'm not scared of him anymore at least not like before . he's been so caring all this time now . Plus he's kinda spoiling me by taking me on dates almost everyday .

" Kacchan kacchan you wanna go to the park after school today ?" He asks me with a sweet smile on his face as he hands me the soda .

" Another date ? Let's not go today I need a break from all these dates and you need to give your wallet a break . Seriously where are you getting so much money ?"

Deku looks at me with puppy eyes " but I wanna spend time with you kacchan"

" Well we can just spend time on my room after school . And I won't go on dates with you if you keep stopping me from paying "

" But but kacchan I'm the one asking you out on the dates so I should be the one to pay "

" Shut up nerd . I'm paying on our next date but we're not going on one tonight . Just came to my room after school"

Deku blushes and nods . Then he holds my hand as we walk to the classroom . All our classmates know that we're dating .

•• After school ••

POV Deku

I knock at kacchan's door . Kacchan opens the door . " Hey nerd "

" Hi kacchan , " I look at him he looks so cute on that white t shirt . But but it's see through and I can see his nipples . My face heat up as soon as I notice his nipples .

He let's me in the room and closes the door . " What's up with that face ? You're red af " kacchan says

Damn I'm caught ! " It it it's nothing kacchan ! I um .." I need to come up with an excuse .

Kacchan walks to me and pushes me to the wall . I blush red " huh ?" I was too surprised to say anything . Kacchan looks at me . His eyes are flirty and he is blushing just as much as I am .

" K kacchan ? Is something wrong ?" I ask .

" Yeah, there's definitely something wrong with you "

" W with me ? Did I upset you somehow again ? Am I hurting you on your dreams again ? I can't control that kacchan b but I ..I just don't know what to do .. I'm so sorr mmh !" Kacchan suddenly kisses me . I'm so surprised I kiss back after a few seconds . " Mmh ~ " this feels so good . It's been a while since we kissed ~

We kept kissing for at least 5 minutes then he pulls away . His face is bright red . And damn that kiss really truned me on . I hope kacchan doesn't wanna stop right now .

" Kacchan ~ "

" What is it nerd ? You can't even kiss me on your own nowadays ~ so I thought I have to just make the move "

I look at him with a surprised look . I didn't know kacchan wanted to kiss me ... I was scared if I try to make any psychical contact with him he will feel uncomfortable ... Worst ... he'll leave me ... " Kacchan ...you have no idea how bad I wanted to kiss you " I hug him tightly .

" Huh ? ...you could . I don't have a problem with it nerd .."

" You don't? ..I thought you'd hate me if I touch you ..."

" I won't.. not anymore " kacchan looks into my eyes " I love you Izuku " my face heat up and my heart starts beating fast as I look into his eyes . I tear up and cup his face . I put my lips on his . He kisses me back with equal emotions . This kiss was slow and gentle . Before kacchan starts to Kiss me more passionately . I soon start matching the pace as out tongues fight for dominance I can win this easily but I let kacchan win. he slowly pins me on the bed while kissing me passionately .