care

Pov Bakugou

I curl up and hug the pillow. Those words... That t#rture... Keeps playing on my head ...

I slowly fall asleep thinking about what happen in these two days..

POV Deku

I feel horrible about cutting kacchan off ... The look on his face keeps coming to my mind all the time. Yes ..my plan worked and he is broken now .... He'll probably remember this for the rest of his life ... He probably h#tes me even more now ... But it hurts me to see him like this .. he  ... He was very hurt ... Will he ever be able to move on ...  wait what if he decides to hurt himself...or worst.. I'm scared even by the thought of it . I quickly get up and head towards his house .

I sneak into his room and see him sleeping on his bed . " That's a relief."
I slowly walk to him .

" Mm no...Deku ... please it hurts..." I freeze. Did he saw me ? Oh no I need to get out. I'm about to get out but I hear him sobbing. " I'm sorry... Deku stop ... I can't take it anymore ... Pull out ... " But I'm not screwing him right now . I walk to him and realize that he's sleep  talking. Damn it...I don't like this ..I don't like this at all... I touch his cheek and it's almost cold as Ice . I gasp he's so clod . I quickly trun on the heater on his room . I run to the kitchen and make some  heating pads then walk to him and put the heating pads around his body . I cover him with the blanket. He keeps sheaking and sobbing in his sleep . He cuddles into the blanket like that's what he needed .

Now I'm worried I don't want anything bad to happen to him . I don't know why I suddenly feel this way... it's like I'm being my past self who's constantly worried about him . No I can't be that way again. I hate him. That's right. We're over . I don't care if he d1es . I get outta his house and head towards my place .

The next day

Pov Bakugou

I wake up and see kirishima staring at me. " Hn ...? Why are you  here ? " My throat still hurts I can't talk properly .

" I came here to cheak on you . You have a pretty high fever . And where were you for two days?" He says looking worried .

"...I was at ..." Memories start to flash in my eyes...how he raped me ... He kept hurting Me till I passed out ..he ..was about to ki11 me ..but then he changed his mind and cut all the ties with me ...

" Um Bakugou ? Bakugou ?" I snap outta my thoughts as I hear kirishima

" Sorry I zoned out... I wasn't missing for two days my sim card was lost.that's it . "

" But you weren't even home " he says

" Yeah I was bored so I was training at the gym " .

" You were ? But how did you catch a fever then ?"

" I overworked . Don't worry this is normal " I lie to kirishima

" I see . Well since you have a fever let me take care of you *

" No you don't have to. I'll be ok '

" Come on man don't be like that . I'll take good care of you "

" I'm fine . Just a fever . Don't look down on m- ...." That's what I did ... I looked down on deku ...I always told him not to look down on me ... It made him hate me ... Kirishima will hate me too ... Everyone else will hate me ... That's right..

" What's wrong man ? " He shaks me and I snap outta my thoughts .

" Yeah? ."

" Are you ok ?*

" I am . I just need more sleep " I notice some heating pads around my stomach and waist . Kirishima probably bring them . " When did you got here shitty hair.."

" Like 5 minutes ago . I noticed you have a fever. "

" Thanks for the heating pad and stuff .."

" Wait I didn't do anything here . I got here a saw you like this "

" ... that's weird ... " I don't remember truning the heater on or getting heating pads or the blanket ...if kirishima didn't do it ...then

" Hey what are you thinking man ?"

" Nothing ... never mind ... "

I close my eyes as flash backs keeps coming up. I hate this ....

I still had a slight fever . Shitty hair stayed with me and he took care of me . After a few more days  mom and dad came back and we went to Hawaii for 5 days . Eventually the summer vacation ended and I have to go to school now .

TBC