reasons why ( ⚠️⚠️)

POV DEKU

" I'm so sorry izuku... For everything ...and you were always better than me ... " Kacchan says as he closes eyes . I notice bl3od coming outta his mouth and nose as he coughs a bit . His a$$ is bl33ding way too much. No this can't he . How did I end up hurting him like this !? I  quickly pull out the dildo and my c*ck . I cup his face " kacchan stay with me ! "His body is really cold and his h*le keeps bl33ding . His mouth and nose is bl33ding too . I used too much force onto him I almost used 80% of my quirk . His body gives in  " no !!  No please ! Kacchan !" I pet his cheeks but he blacks out. This can't be..I can't lose kacchan..not like this ..no " NOO ! KACCHAN !!" I quickly Injuct the rejenaration injection on his arm he stops bleeding but he is still injured and bruised . I can't use another injuction cause he doesn't have any stamina left . I quickly wrap the blanket around him . His body is still so cold . " Kacchan.. " I cry out and hug him softly " I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry kacchan I won't hurt you again I promise... " I notice him whimpering I break the hug. I need to take kacchan to the hospital. I need to make sure he's ok. I'm about to pick him up but I notice he's awake. " Kacchan you woke up !" I say being happy. I didn't expect him to wake up so fast .

He stares at me numbly. I feel terrible seeing him so hurt because of me. " You need a doctor " I say as I'm about to pick him up

"Leave me alone" he says .

" I can't do that "

" Leave me alone like you always did .. just go..."

" Kacchan this isn't a time for that"

" I ... I always wanted you ..to be safe ... The reason why I stopped you from taking the entrance exam was that ...I knew the exam would life threatening for the quirkless students... I didn't know you had a quirk ..you never told me ... I guess I didn't even deserve to know cause I use to bully you ...I didn't want you to be a hero that's true.. cause I you didn't have a quirk... But if I knew you had a quirk this strong I won't have stopped you ... I thought ... If you join the hero course and try to be a hero... you'll die trying to fight a villain.. that's why... " His tears keep falling. " I just didn't want to lose you... I'm sorry I always bullied you ... I wanted you to quit on your dream of being a hero ... Cause I wanted you to be alive .."  My eyes widen as kacchan says those words... He wanted me to be safe ... I slowly tear up ...

" Now ..you hate me... I guess I deserve to be hated...I did terrible thighs to you ... I .. I don't wanna live like this izuku... Please just..end me ... " His words hurt Like hell.. kacchan wanted me to be safe ..I never knew that .. and I got so blind in hatred that I r*ped him several times... Now he wants to di3.. Because of me ..

" Kacchan stop talking like that .." my tears fall " I don't want you to die ... I don't wanna hurt you anymore... I'll fix everything kacchan!" I cup his face but he only Stares at the seeling as his tears fall. I notice a big purple bruise around his waist. It's probably caused when I was gripping his waist using 70% one for all . " Oh no.. kacchan..? Talk to me !" He doesn't response. He's alive but in so much pain . I'm sure he only managed to say all that cause he was pushing himself. I need to get him to the hospital but first he needs pain meds. " Kacchan I'll be right back !" I run outta the window.

Pov Bakugou

I told him the truth... I let him know why exactly I used to bully him... But my head gets very dizzy after pushing myself to talk . He cups my face and yells something...i couldn't hear it then ...Deku runs away .. maybe he's done using me for today... He'll come back tomorrow and hurt me again...I don't wanna be r*ped again... He definitely hates me even after knowing why I bullied him ... Bullying is bullying after all ... Why'd he suddenly stop hating me ... It hurts being hated by the person I love... It hurts to know that everyone will hate me ... I don't wanna live like this...

I slowly sit up. I wear my clothes and walk outta the house. Even though it's so head to walk after being brutally r*ped...I have to end this ... I can't continue living like this... I take a texie and get to UA... I get to the highest building in UA and got on the roof top ... This is it .. it all ends here ... Deku would be happy cause I'd no longer be in his life ... My classmates won't have to deal with me ... I won't be r*ped again... Not that anyone will be sad about my de3ath ... They'll just be happy... That's right... I should be gone .. I walk to the edge of the roof ...

TBC