no more sacrifice

POV Bakugou

Deku holds my head then slowly hugs me . I can feel his arms wrapped around me . " Kacchan.. I'm sorry for hurting you ...I really am and I'll never hurt you again... I got so blinded by my anger .. but no matter what I can't stop loving you even if you decide to leave me I'll still love you ...no one can replace you kacchan .... You say you can't just forget what I did to you...I understand.. I wish I could go back and stop myself from hurting you but I can't ... And now I feel like if I let you leave me you'll try k*lling yourself again...I can't let you do that kacchan.. you're too precious to me I can't let you di3 " he says sobbing and hugging me tightly .

" I won't try to k*ll myself ....." I lied ... it's true that I've been thinking about s*icide for a while now . No matter how hard I try to move on from the pain he put me through I can't ... I love him but I'm so scared to go near him ... I can't even focus on my training ... I'm slowly losing myself ...

" I know that's a big lie kacchan . I can't let you do that to yourself... " He breaks the hug and cups my face . " Kacchan if I end up hurting you again you have full right to leave me even k*ll me but please... don't leave me yet ... I beg you for a second chance"

I look at Deku I notice he's crying as he talks . I don't know why I feel like I should give him a chance but I don't wanna end up regretting it. But again I can always go c*t my wrist or jump of the roof top or even take p0ison so it doesn't matter...if I feel like he's doing something wrong to me ... I'll.. I'll seriously k*ll myself without him even noticing ... this is my last choice... " Deku ....if you want a second chance I'll give it to you...but don't expect me to take that b*llshit again... "

" Never again kacchan I swear on my life ! " He hugs me tightly again " I'll never hurt you again "

" How can I trust that when you get jealous at me talking to my friends?"

" I get jealous sure but I'll never hurt you because of my jealousy again kacchan "

" This is your second and last chance Deku ... I swear you'll lose me forever if you go wrong on this " he gasps as he breaks the hug and looks at me

" What do you mean kacchan? I promise you I won't hurt you but I don't know the future . What if we fight ? What if you don't like something I do ? Won't you talk to me about it? Why are you saying like you'd just leave me if I unknowingly mess up a little ? "

" Talk things out huh ? That's a good idea but I'm not talking about small fights here I'm talking about big ones. "

" I won't let that happen kacchan I'll never fight you like that . I just said I won't hurt you no matter what "

" Better keep your word . I'm not gonna let you boss me around "

" I don't need to. I don't wanna boss you around kacchan I know you hate being controlled "

" You can't cheat "

" Kacchan I only love you why'd I even think about cheating "

" You can't hold me back from taking on risky missions "

" Kacchan... I don't wanna lose you . If the mission is risky I'll go with you no matter what !"

I flinch when he yells at me . I look down

" Kacchan ... " He walks to me and cups my face making me look at him " I can't risk losing you ... You have no idea how scared I was when you jumped I can't let something like that happen again " his tears fall . I look at him and wipe his tears . He slowly hugs me

" I have more conditions "

" I'll accept em all . Just let me be with you "

" What if I say I want you to stop risking your life for others . " He looks at me with a confused look on his eyes

" You risk your life to protect others . I don't want you to keep doing that . "

" But kacchan ...I thought you didn't want me to quit as a hero " I smack his head

" Stupid ! I'm telling you to stop risking your life for the extras ! Not to quit !"

" Aw that hurt kacchan . But if I don't risk my life how am I supposed to save them ?"

I sing in disappoinment " don't you know how to fight without breaking your body or almost d*ing in battle ?!"

" ......no ..? "

" S*ITTY DEKU YOU'RE STILL DUMB AS EVER "

" well it's not my fault kacchan I'm still training to do better and not to break my bones . And nowadays I almost don't break my bones In fights but I need to risk my life to save others '

" This is why I never wanted you to be a hero in the first place !what do you want me to do huh !? Give you a second chance be in a relationship with you then have a lot of good time till you decide to di3 to protect some extra and leave me here to cry or commit suc1de!?"

He looks at me being shoked " kacchan .... I never thought you'd say this .." he blushes slightly " I definitely don't wanna make you cry and make you commit suc1de if I di3 kacchan but .... I never thought I'd ever be able to be a hero ... This was my dream ... "

" Then keep living your dream ! Forget about me ! "

" What ? No.. kacchan ! Why'd you say that ? You said you'd give me a second chance !"

" No point in giving you a second chance if you're gonna leave me anyway !" I tear up

" What ? No kacchan I'd never leave you ! Even though I do risky stuff to save people but I always try my best to stay alive ! "

" Yeah right " I roll eyes

" Kacchan ... Please ... "

" If you d*e I'm coming right after you !"

" No ! "

" YES ! NOW SHUT UP !" I yell and pull him into a hug . He hugs me back

" But I want kacchan to keep living... "

" Then you f*ckin keep living too !"

" I'll do my best "

" I'll k*ll you if you di3 " ( canon line )

He chuckles slightly  " sure kacchan you have every right to " he breaks the hug and looks at me .

I kiss him without a second thought . I want Deku ... This is a second chance for both of us to fix everything ... I'll do my best

TBC