broken hearts 💔

POV Deku

Now it's just me and kacchan in this room and I have one question... I look at him . He's looking at his body. I slowly walk to him  " kacchan...," He doesn't look at me " kacchan " he slowly looks at me and truns around

" Leave ... I'm done talking for today "

" But ... "

" Just go "

" I can't leave till you tell me why you lied to everyone... I r*ped you kacchan ... I hurt you several times... Why didn't you get me arrested? "

" You're not arrested right ? ...so we're even now ... I don't owe you anything "

" What do you mean by that kacchan..? " He truns around and faces me . Looks me in the eyes .

" I know you gave me your bl*od to save my life. But you better know this that you're the damn reason I jumped . So I won't call you my savior. You distroed me and believe me when I say this I hate you. And I don't wanna own anything to you . So you gave me your blood and I give you your hero career . Even though you're nothing like a hero . " Kacchan says all that with a straight face .

I don't even know when my tears had start falling but his words hurt so much . " No kacchan ... You never owe anything to me ... I was the one blinded by h*te ... Even though I never actually h*ted you ... But .. it was never your fault.... You told me the reasons why you use to bully me and why you ruined my chance to get in UA hero course ... Even though I was mad about you bullying me raping you was never the right thing to do
... I'm so sorry kacchan...for hurting you like that ... " My tears keep falling .

He looks at me being surprised but then gives me a cold look . " You hid your quirk from me even though we were friends . You decide to rape me for b*llying you and almost push me to d3ath . I apologized to you for bullying you but you refuse to accept it... And kept r*ping me ... Then you come here and say you're sorry.... But When you can't forgive Me for the past how am I supposed to forgive you for something you did today... ? "

" I forgive you kacchan ! I seriously do . And I swear I'll never r*pe you again ! Hell I won't even touch you without your permission. "

" Damn right you won't. All this time I was feeling like I deserve to be hurt ... And maybe I am the bad guy who truned you into this ...but you were the horrible one from the beginning . You're a lier !"

" Kacchan I never lied to you about my quirk !"

" Oh yeah ? Wow what a truth I'd definitely believe that . " He fakes a smile. " Get out "

" Kacchan..."

" Now I don't own you anything so get out "

" Actually kacchan ... I don't deserve this... I don't deserve to be called a hero after what I did to you... And you never owed me anything... I pushed you to take your life and I only did a minor help by giving you my blood ... I deserve to be in jail ... So ... I'll go trun myself in "

" What ? No you won't !"

" Why not ? I know what I did kacchan . You're right .. I don't deserve to be a hero ... "

" That's right you don't ! Fine go trun yourself in and I'll get rid of your damn blood on my body "

" We both know you can't do that . It's mixed up with your blood on "

" Oh can't I ? Guess we'll have to see " kacchan smirks

I gasp as I realize what he means " no kacchan ! Don't do that . You can't ! Please "

" I'm not your puppet to control . It's my life so I'll k*ll myself whenever I want . "

" What are you saying kacchan ? I know you don't give a damn about how I feel but at least think how'd everyone else would feel about it . What about aunty , uncle and your friends ?"

" They all h*te me right ? So it doesn't matter. "

" No -"

" If they don't they'll start hating me slowly . That's what you said . "

" Kacchan I really didn't mean i-"

" Oh really ? And I bet you'd say you didn't mean to r*pe me but yet you did it several times. "

" That's why I'm truning myself in !"

" No you won't ! And that's that ! If you do that you know damn well what I'd do "

" Why are you being like this ?!"

" Like I said I don't wanna own anything to you "

" But you don't !"

" Yes I do ! I ruined your chance once but  I got much more hate from you then I deserved . I don't want your damn bl00d ! So I'll make us even by saving your a$s ! So now it's all over for you and me . Till now I didn't try fighting you but if you try to come to me again I'll k*ll you " he glares I gasp to his words as my tears fall

" But... kacch-"

" Don't call me that ! You killed kacchan . Now leave me alone . "

My tears keep falling " I ... Never lied to you... I was really quirkless till middle school... This quirk ... Isn't mine ... I got it from someone else... I can't tell you the person I got it from but believe me I didn't lie to y-"

" Shut the f*ck up ! Got a quirk from someone ? What do you think I am stupid ?! And I don't care if you did ! Get outta my face ! "

" Fi ... fine... " He h*tes me now... It hurts so bad ... I slowly walk outta the room... It's really over between us now ...

TBC