I'm sorry ( contains r#pe ⚠️) j

Pov Deku

Damn it . Where did kacchan suddenly go ? I'm walking pass the swimming pool but I noticed something on the water. It's someone in the water and they're not moving. I run towards the pool and see it's kacchan! What the hell !? He's under water and unconscious ! I jump into the water and reach him . I pull him outta the pool as fast as I can . I check his breathing and he's not breathing ! . " KACCHAN !!! " My eyes start tearing up. What's going on ? Why was he under water !? I start pushing his chest and giving him CPR but he doesn't respond . I try hearing his heart beat but I'm so tensed I can't hear anything else but my inner voice. Kacchan knows how to swim. He can't drawn . It was definitely a suc1de attempt . A suc1de attempt because of me . My tears keep falling but I don't stop trying to save him ." Kacchan please don't leave!! " I push his chest using one for all and he coughs out a lot of water. I hold his head so he doesn't hit it on the floor . " Kacchan !" He slowly opens eyes and looks around. Then he looks at me . His expression changes to scared. He backs off of me .

" No ... " He says

" Kacchan calm down . Look I won't hurt you . You need to get to recovery gir-"

" Why THE HELL DID YOU SAVE ME !? WHY YOU OF ALL PEOPLE !? " he stands up. " I'm better off d3ad then being saved by you !"

" What did you just say ? " What the hell ? Is he really being that arrogant little brat again ? Wow I thought he changed. Dying is better then getting saved by me ? Just who does he take me for. My blood start to boil

" YOU FUCKIN HEARD ME ! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU, HEAR YOU OR EVEN BE NEAR YOU! FUCKIN R*PIST LITTLE BASTARD I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU WITH EVERY CELL IN MY BODY AND SOUL ! DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME !" he shouts and runs away...... how dare he ...

* After school *

Pov Bakugou

I left class as soon as the bell ring. I don't wanna be caught by Deku . Damn it I said too much..he saved me and I... Tch doesn't matter not that I wanted to be saved I need to get outta here fast . I walk to my house and get in I notice mom sleeping on the couch . It's pretty weird she doesn't sleep at this hour . Well I guess she got tired. I walk to my room and plop onto my bed. Suddenly I hear the door slam . I flinch and sit up . I gasp as I see Deku standing Infront of me . " What are you - AH ! " I was cut off by a hard kick on my head . My head hit the wall and ble/eds out a bit . He quickly wraps his black webs around my body . I can't believe...is he really planning to rape me on my room ? No no this can't be " MOM !!- " I was cut off as he wraps the black webs around my mouth."mmmh !!" I struggle and try to use my quirk but he doesn't let go .

He walks to me and grabs my face " I gave aunty sleeping pills she won't wake up for at least 3 hours" . He smirks. How can he do this to my mom . She has nothing to do with all this . I keep struggling.

He removes the web from my mouth . " You damn ba/stard ! Let me go ! Just what the fu*ck do you want !!? " I scream at him .

" I want you to admit that I'm better than you " he smirks " say it . Say izuku you're better than me "

" I won't ! " I try to kick him off but he grabs my leg .

" I'll make you say that " he says as he takes off my clothes

" No ... Please don't.." my body start to shake as he spreads my legs . His hair and eyes start to glow . I can see green flashes sparks around his body.

He takes off his clothes.and positions himself Infront of me. He .. if he enters me dry again... it'll hurt like hell I'd rather di3 then feel that pain again .b but he won't care he's even using quirk for more roughness..... I look him in the eyes " please... Don't... Deku ... I beg you... I'll di3.."

His eyes show some guilt but then they trun into hatered. He slams into me entering me dry . " Ahhh ! Deku please !" I gasp and cry out as he enters me and my ass ble3ds out. That thrust was rough.. way more rough then the first time he r*ped me . I hold onto the bed sheet as he starts moving very fast distroying my insides he keeps going deep and rough. * Ahh ha !! Deku ... please stop ...it hurts ah ha ! " He doesn't stop but he goes even rougher. He suddenly pushes in something else a in my a$s along with his d*ck already inside. I cry out " AHH HAA DEKU !! I CAN'T ! I CAN'T ! " It is the dildo he showed me ... it's inside me along with his d*ck inside me ... I keep bl3eding a lot... This hurts more them ever . I look at him with fear

He looks in my eyes "so you're scared huh ?! That's good ! Fear is exactly what I wanted to see in your eyes ! That's how it feels to be dominated ! To be manhandled and distroed ! "
He keeps pounding into me roughly making me ble3d. I'm getting dizzy
... My vision is getting blurry... But I deserve this .. don't I .. I made him hate me ... Slowly everyone is gonna hate me ... I really shouldn't be a bother to anyone... They don't Deserve a bad life because of me ... I should be gone

" I guess...I know how it feels now .... I can't change the past... But I'm really sorry for what I did ... izuku... And you were always better than me... At everything.. " he stops moving and pulls out his d1ck and the d1ldo ... and cups my face . He looks worried
.. he's saying something but I can't hear . He keeps petting my cheeks.. I close my eyes slowly ...

TBC