ISSUE # 4: Ready or Not

In a dark room at U.A., the faculty was examining the scores of the test.

"Check out the results from the first-place student." A male teacher said, looking at Bakugo's score of 86.

"Wow, he didn't even have Rescue. That's impressive." A female teacher replied in surprise.

"He took down those faux villains like an ace. When most of the other examinees were running from the big obstacle, he stayed focused on letting the smaller target get in close and then counter-attacking. That kid is tough." Another man stated.

The same woman then pointed to Wade's score and video feed. "On the opposite end, the first-place student had 85 villain points and lost them all to save another student, then gain back those points as Rescue Points. Even with that strange Quirk of his."

"He's not the first U.A. hopeful to take out that giant robot. Though, it's been a while since I saw someone blow it away with one attack. It's also possible that he has two Quirks, or that Quirk of his is insanely powerful."

"But at what cost?" Another teacher asked. "Did you see how badly he injured himself? If you ask me, it's like his body isn't used to his Quirk."

"Whatever it is." The woman said with a hint of admiration. "There's definitely more to this kid than meets the eye."

One thing was for sure, Wade had definitely caught the attention of one of the faculty who was leaning against the wall in the back: Shota Aizawa, a slender and tall man with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hung in front of his face and often half-opened black eyes. He was also looking quite pale, usually recognized for his worn-out appearance and often appearing as if he had just rolled out of bed. His facial hair remained unkempt, and his eyes almost always looked tired and flat.

And now, as he complained in his head about how loud the teachers were, his tired eyes were set on Wade Walker.

The night after receiving the acceptance letter, Wade ran down to Beach Park. He'd been able to finally get in touch with All Might and was told to meet him there so that the two could talk. The news of Takoba Beach Park being cleared of all its trash shocked much of the public. With the beach now returned to its once beautiful self, people are now saying it's the perfect place for dates.

When he arrived, the Pro Hero was standing on the beach and looking out at the vast ocean. So, he ran towards him. All Might heard the sound of footsteps and turned to see Wade "Hey, All Might!" He shouted as he approached.

When he called out his hero name, All Might got startled and blood squirted out of his mouth. "Too loud, kid!"

"All Might's here?" Said a voice off in the distance. Near them, there was a pier that stretched a little way out from the shore. Standing at the end of it and under the shade was a couple who heard Wade's exclaim.

"No way! Where?" The woman exclaimed with excitement.

This caused All Might to flinch and glared at Wade. "Way to blow my cover..." he hissed. "Say it was a mistake."

Wade realized what he meant and quickly waved to the people frantically. "No no no no! No All Might here!" He shouted, sweating nervously. "I was just playing around! See, only some kid and a stranger talking!" Wade immediately kicked himself mentally. 'Who in their right mind would say something like that?!'

"Lame."

"I wanted an autograph."

Apparently, they bought it and didn't look into Wade's claim a lot. Both he and All Might sighed in relief.