ISSUE #6: Rivals

["Your indoor combat training is over. The Hero team WINNNNNNNS!"]

"Yeaaaaaahhhh! We did it!" Wade exclaimed with a big smile, after he swung over to Mina's side of the hole.

Mina quickly ran over to him and tackled into him, nearly knocking Wade over as she brought him into a bone-crushing hug. "You did it! You did it! You're so awesome!" Mina squealed with glee and joy. Wade grunted as she was actually kind of strong, but also blushed brightly because...well, she's a cute girl with a mature body hugging him.

"Filthy Hero!" Wade and Mina's attention were then caught when they heard Iida yelling from the hole the spider student kicked him in. Still hanging from the web line, Iida was still playing the role of the villain. "You'll rue the day you've..."

"Alright, Iida. It's over." Mina called down to him with a giggle, surprising him. "You can stop."

"Oh, right." Iida finally dropped the act. They all stayed where they were for a moment. With the Hero team staring at the speedster. "Would you mind cutting me down?"

Mina threw some acid at the web, melting it. And causing it to snap.

"AH!" Iida down to the floor, landing on his head and shoulders. "...Thanks..."

"Woo! Talking about intensive training. Am I right?" Mina commented with a happy-go-lucky smirk. Still so full of energy. But then again, she didn't fight Bakugo.

"I'll say. This class is intense." Wade replied back, before grabbing and taking off his mask. Looking at it, he saw that it was in for some much-needed repairs. He then turned to the pink girl. "You go on ahead, I'm going to go check on the hothead."

"You sure about that?"

"Trust me, with the training over, I doubt that All Might will let him do anything violent." Wade said with a chuckle, before jumping over the hole and then leaping out the window he broke through.

"Okay, bye!" Mina waved, not even fazed that he just jumped out of a window from an eight-story high build.

When Wade swung into the third floor through the massive hole, he imminently saw that there was likely going to be trouble.

As still as a statue, but trembling, Bakugo looked absolutely stunned that he'd lost. His attacks were all predicted by Wade, making him look like an idiot. And not only that, but he managed to win the exercise. "You...You were planning this...all from the beginning." He said, staring with wide eyes at Wade and panting in a way like he was in a panic. "You didn't use...your full power...From the start, you...you've been mocking me...!"

"Oh, for the love of God. Didn't you even hear what I did in the practical?" Wade sighed. "I didn't use my powers at the maximum because despite my durability, my body would've gotten messed up from the backlash. Plus, I could've killed you."

Bakugo immediately shut up, as Wade walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder.

"You lost. End of the story. It's time to move one and strive to become better." Wade simply said to him, before taking his hand off Bakugo's shoulder and walking away. However, Bakugo wasn't finished and started hyperventilating. Trembling more violently and his eyes started to become bloodshot.

Does that mean that if he really fought back, and didn't hold back at all, he would beat him with his Quirk?

Bakugo stopped when the large hand of All Might was placed on his left shoulder, as the Pro Hero stood tall behind him. "Young Bakugo. Cool your jets." He told the young man. "Let's go review your work." Whether you win or lose, you can always take something away from an experience like this. As long as you're open to learning."