Issue # 7: Universal Studios Japan?

"Hey, you!" Wade looked a little anxious and nervous as he stood in front of the school, with a microphone shoved in front of his face. In front of him was a giant crowd of reporters that were gathered all around the entrance of U.A. Crowding any student they could get to with questions. Wade was going to try and web-swing over them, only for them to spot him and he was quickly surrounded. "Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?"

"Uh, look, I'd like to answer your questions, but I'm in a hurry. See ya!" Wade told the reporter, turning on his camouflage and slipping away through the crowd. He didn't like dealing with the press, especially when the mic is in front of him and had to say something in front of the camera.

They set their sights from him to Ochaco. "Are you one of All Might's students? Tell us—what's the Symbol of Peace like in person?"

"Uh, what's he like? Well... Uh—" The brown-haired girl put her arms up in a flexing pose, trying to imitate All Might. "He's super muscle-y. Yeah!"

Then they turned to Iida for comments. "How is he faring as a teacher; what are you learning?"

"His leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend the world's most prestigious educational institution. Of course, he's the personification of honor and integrity that one would expect, but he's also not afraid to show his students a more humorous side. It's truly a unique opportunity to be under the direct tutelage of the pro we all admire." As Iida continued his long and complex explanation, the reporters were starting to lose interest.

The tall boy finally stopped when Wade shot a web-line at his back and pulled him away, making him yelp.

"Excuse me, kid! Are you in All Might's class?" The news woman then followed Bakugo, who was annoyed with them. "Oh, hold on. Aren't you that Sludge Villain kid?"

That struck a nerve. "Walk away."

Then when Aizawa came out to confront the media, they all swarmed to him. "Please sir, can you get All Might for us?" The reporter woman and everyone else was a little put off by his appearance. "Also, you look like a mess. What's your deal?"

"All Might's not on campus today." Aizawa responded, before giving them a simple hand gesture to move along. "Now get outta here, you've disturbed my students enough already." He then turned and walked towards the school. The woman was saying something about her viewers wanting to know about All Might's adjustments to being a teacher and another person commenting how Aizawa looked familiar. In his head, the scruffy teacher wondered how the #1 Hero could do anything with the media as they're always trying to get the next big story on him.

The woman got fed up and tried to walk onto U.A.'s grounds, only to get shut off when she activated the school's defensive barrier that closed off all entrances with a reinforced metal door and a barrier that raised up around the walls. Making it impossible for another without a student ID or special pass from entering the campus.

The news that All Might had been hired as a faculty member at U.A. spread like wildfire and took the entire nation by surprise. It was only natural that the media swarmed like locusts to the school in search for a story. Though they've been waiting for two days to get some comment from the students and faculty about All Might, or at least one interview from him, they didn't have anything about the Hero.

Everyone wanted to get their hands on All Might.

Everyone.

---

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys." Aizawa commented with his dreary voice to the class as school started. "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results." He then looked at the explosive-Quick wielder with a slight glare. "Bakugo. You're talented, but you're wasting that talent. This is the real world, and it doesn't care about how good you were in the past. So, don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"