Issue #25: All for One

Vlad King was able to call emergency services not too long after the villains left. It took some time, as it was a remote area of the forest, but the ambulances arrived just in time to save the students that were severely injured. At the same time, fire planes flew in rows to put out the fires.

However, nothing could have saved the kids that were unharmed in the attack from the dread, the anger, and the overwhelming concern that they all felt in their hearts.

This was by far one of the worst events to have befallen UA and its students.

Of the 40 students that were at the summer camp, 15 were unconscious and were seriously injured due to the gas attack. Eleven others would be injured by the villains that tried to kill them. 13 would come out of the experience unharmed, but they didn't feel like the lucky ones. Pixie-Bob was in serious condition because of her blow to the head. 3 villains would be captured and arrested; Muscular, Mustard, and Moonfish.

Those students that were unharmed in the attack could only watch as their classmates, Hagakure, Jiro, and Momo, were being loaded into ambulances. Momo suffered from her head injury, and the gas knocked the other two out. All three were in serious condition. Monoma, who was with the remedial class when the attack occurred, was feeling much worse as he watched so many of his classmates being taken away after suffering the same attack.

However, they were all likely to make it and survive. The same could not be said for two people. One of which was on the minds of everyone at the camp.

Wade Walker, a student of U.A., and Ragdoll, a Pro-Hero, were declared missing. Kidnapped by the villains that escaped thanks to the warp villain, Kurogiri.

As the door to the ambulance closed and drove off, Shoto looked to his right. He could see the three remaining girls of his class sitting together on a log. Ochaco and Mina were sobbing uncontrollably together, as Tsuyu tried her best to comfort them.

Ochaco and Tsuyu arrived on the scene just after Wade disappeared through the portal. Shoto, who could only speak while still in shock, told them. The brunette was devastated, crying out to the heavens in anguish. When they got back to camp, they told the teacher and others the bad news. Mina didn't take it too well either and started crying with her fellow girlfriend. In their heads, they remembered Tomura Shigaraki's words.

"You should try to be careful, friend. The next time we meet, I'll likely have to kill you."

In their minds, they knew that Shigaraki would keep his word. That he would kill Wade, and they were helpless to stop him. It was a feeling that everyone shared.

The summer training camp was nothing more than a disaster.

As for Wade himself, he was far from being in a good place.

Slowly, Wade began to open his eyes when he heard the sound of voices. A groggy groan escaped his throat as he regained consciousness. He winced in pain as he felt his body being in some kind of restraint. Wade looked down and saw his arms were close together, with some kind of box around them.

When his vision refocused, he saw that it was a large metal handcuff that encased his arms in a large chasing, with belts on his wrists keeping them together. Wade looked around to see he was strapped to a large chair that had his legs fastened to the chair's and his body completely immobilized.

Remembering what had happened and how he got here, Wade slowly shook his head to get whatever dizziness he had out of his head. He lifted his head and looked at his surroundings. To his surprise, it wasn't that much of an evil lair as it was a bar. The only light was the one that shined from the other side of the shelf that had all the booze. There were very few tables, and then there was the bar counter.