Rise of the Heroes of Tomorrow Part 1

Summer vacation had begun, and students from all over Japan were looking forward to it. Especially a certain class of U.A. High School. After everything that they've been through over the course of one semester–from training, tests, and villain attacks–Class 1-A was eager to have some time to relax and have fun. To take a load off their shoulders and be able to come back and start the next semester fresh and recharged.

However, not all were able to relax. One of them was a student who has possibly been put through the most over the year.

In the local comic shop, Wade Walker was browsing through some of the new releases that had come out. Hoping that it would clear his mind of the past few days' events. However, the memories of what happened on that day still troubled him deeply.

It was only a few days after his conversation with Tomura Shigaraki at the mall. That was the day he battled with the Ghost. The day he found out that the villain was none other than Daniel Walker. His father, who he believed to have been dead. Having been killed because of Wade's mistakes. Just remembering his father's face and how he claimed not to know his own son haunted Wade's dreams.

So many questions popped up in Wade's head, as he fell into a depression after that day. He felt so helpless not to have stopped him. He hated himself before getting his dad killed during the Slug Villain Incident. Now he hated himself even more for having caused his father to fall into the hands of All-for-One and Shigaraki. For him, being brainwashed. For not doing anything to stop him.

With the news about Shigaraki and Ghost's attack being broadcast by the media, everyone knew about Daniel and Wade. Hearing whispers behind him, Wade looked back to see two women whispering to one another while looking at him. Seeing that he noticed them, the two quickly walked away to another part of the store.

That's the sad thing about being in a Hero society. If you were the son of a Hero, you were pretty much adored by everyone else. But if your parents were villains, you were outcasted. Wade had once been famous for being one winner of the Sports Festival, where he took down some of the most powerful new Heroes in Training. Now, people just saw him as the son of a dangerous villain, who worked for an even more dangerous villain.

"Don't worry about them," said Stan Lee, the owner of the comic book shop. "People will think what they think, without knowing the facts."

Wade smiled at the old man. "Thanks, Mr. Lee," He said, thankful that Stan was still on his side.

"So, what's your plans for the break, huh? Going to the beach? Are ya gonna invite one of the cute girls I see you hanging around?" Stan asked teasingly.

Wade blushed and chuckled a little. "No, I'm actually going to be out of town for a while," He explained to the shop owner. "I've been invited to stay at an island during the break."

"Really? Which Island?" Stan Lee asked.

Wade smirked as he looked at him. "I-Island."

The shop owner looked at him with his eyes as wide as plates. "WHAT! ARE YOU SAYING YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO I-ISLAND!" He yelled, gaining the attention of everyone in the shop, who all looked at Wade with shocked expressions.

"Will you keep it down!" Wade hissed, waving his arms at the old man, who looked ready to pass out.

"But this is incredible! Man, I'd kill to have a vacation on that island," Stan said, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Yeah, I was invited to I-Island after winning the Sports Festival. I came in to see if there was something I could read for the trip there," Wade said, pointing to his backpack on his back and the duffle bag at his feet.