Issue #8: Villains All-Out Attack

No one could believe what was happening. As the students gathered together, they stared nervously at the hundreds of villains that were coming out of the portal. Wade was tense with his mask on.

"The only real Heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head." The guy covered in mist said, Kurogiri, forming a head with a pair of yellow eyes. "Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from U.A., All Might should be here as well."

"So, you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneak into the campus," Aizawa shouted at whoever was in charge of the villains. The army before them was walking towards the stairs.

"Where is he?" The villain asked with the hands on his body, as the misty figure that was the portal and the bird monster stood next to him. This was Tomura Shigaraki. But Wade didn't know that, and was about to just call him 'Grabby.' "I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great 'Symbol of Peace.' I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play."

Aizawa's long black hair stood and flared up as his scarf came undone. Making it expand and float a little in the air. Thirteen stood in front of the kids with an arm out in a protective manner. Wade gulped down the lump in his throat.

He knew what the Pro Heroes were really up against. He's seen them when he watched a news broadcast of a fight between villains and Heroes. When that Sludge Villain was going to take over his body, killed his father, and tried to use Bakugo as a vessel for his own evil intent. This was the darkness they faced to keep the people safe.

As the students of Class 1-A looked at those villains, pure evil stared right back at them.

"What? Real villains?" Kirishima asked in disbelief. "No way. How could so many of them get into a U.A. facility this secure?"

"It's because they came here through that portal," Wade said. "But even so. There should be some kind of alarm going off, right?"

"Yeah." Momo walked up and asked Thirteen, "Thirteen? Why aren't the alarms going off?

Thirteen looked up at the ceiling. "Good question. I'm not sure." The space Hero said, sounding puzzled.

"Is the entire campus under attack?" Todoroki asked, chiming into the conversation. "Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here? They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class is being taught. They're fools for trespassing here." Todoroki narrowed his eyes, as there was one thing that was still troubling him. "But they thought this out. Whatever their plan is, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

Most of the students were shocked by Todoroki's analysis, each had scared expressions. Wade was thinking the same thing as the white-and-red-haired boy, but he heard what Tomura said. Was he trying to get to All Might?

Aizawa turned back and yelled to Thirteen. "Thirteen. Get them out of here! And alert the main campus. If they got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too." He said and then turned to Kaminari. "Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."

"Y-Yessir." Kaminari placed a hand on the headset on his right ear.

"Wait, you can't seriously be thinking about fighting them on your own!" Wade said to Aizawa with a worried expression behind his mask. "Even if you're able to nullify their Quirks, there's too many of them and you're a stealth Hero. You can handle a one-on-one fight, not a whole..."