Loved You More Than The Moon

From the start, I've always feared about this. The doubts of the unwanted became noticed, the confusion rised, and more pieces became detached. I knew that would've happened, I felt it- call it a gut feeling of sort, but instead, for you, I chose to ignore it. But can I blame you?

I was never there for you like you were for me; I wasn't there to help nor was helping when I could've. I was nothing- and would be nothing but a fragment of your memory. One which was meaningless and lost, broken and forgotten. Because happy, you shall remain now, as you let yourself go into the path chosen.

Because it's proven big and bold, that with her, you're happier. With her, your smile is one to be jealous of. With her, your aura is lifted with such love and adoration and with her, you love more than you ever did to me.

Because all along, even with the reassuring of being 'The Only One', I knew it was pointless. I couldn't give you what she could give, I couldn't make you smile like you've touched to sky. I couldn't make you laugh with full heart- but I know, I loved you more than life itself and I loved you more than I loved anyone.

...I loved you more than the moon itself...