Dear Heart Of Mine

Dear Heart of Mine,

Now that I've faced - and still is facing - the consequences of my actions, I think to myself everyday, how I could have been so delusional to this all? Seeing the different changes in emotions, speech and tone- was I really in love with someone like that? He's someone that can't keep the things precious to me whole, someone who can't keep a promise. Known for someone who breaks more promises as he makes.

How could someone go about their day normally and not be affected by the fact that their hurting someone every minute, every second? Love was faked, happiness was faked, promises were broken, and ties were cut.

I'm so stupid- but now I have a sense of understanding it all.

I can't be the one to keep coming back, I'm tired of trying. I can't be the one to keep promises, was it wrong to ask for a little love in the end? And now when I do find someone that'll treat me the way I deserve to be respected and cared for, will I be able to trust him completely without having to question it all? 

And that too, all because of me trusting the wrong one because I was too blinded, blinded by love- I guess it's true. Love blinds the correct sense of thinking and sometimes, that's a terrible thing. But when I think of it all, do I really deserve that special someone?

For all the people I've hurt, brought chaos to and angered- do I deserve a happy ending?

Why me, why choose me heart?

Why give me a heart when I could be hollow and empty on the inside?

Your soul, me.