A Type Of Feeling

I get collywobbles just thinking about seeing you again the next day, sometimes, it's fireworks when I replay the memories we've made every day in my head, like a broken record. Each kiss, every peck on the body, the smiles or eye contact that holds so many. I can never get tired of listening to your laughs, seeing your bright smiles or looking into your eyes; because the eyes are windows to the soul, and I love seeing the real you within them. I'm in love with you and can't stop falling deeply every time in some sort of interaction with you because you're just that addicting, like a drug; once you're hooked, you can stop but the urge to return will be ten times greater.

I trust you with every fiber in my soul, but I can't help it sometimes but be jealous when there's another girl around you. Not that I'm jealous as in a 'she-gonna-steal-him' way, but it's more of an insecure way. I see myself nowhere fit or 'good enough' for you because look at you, you deserve so much better than the piece of garbage I am. I know there's someone out there who will be prettier, smarter, funnier, definitely not depressing- and generally much better and will be the one that you deserve.

A queen for you, a king himself. And I know saying this will only get me back to that one line you've said so many times, "You're more than enough for me." But I don't think so, I think I can be better, but I've tried, and nothing has worked out the right way whenever I did. I know that someday you might leave, and it'll be for the better for you, of course, but I can't help but want to be attached to you- enjoying your presence for just a little bit longer because I'm too selfish to let you go so soon. You're everything I've ever wanted in 'the one' and it pains so much to know that I'm not meeting the standards.

I don't know how else to put it in words- the feelings I feel, the things I think and it's just the way YOU make me feel every time your eyes meet mine or your smile reaches my heart. Your words are soothing in a comforting way, and I don't think I can't forget them- not now, not ever. You're my sunlight to my darkness, the glow to my moon, the fragrance to my flowers and the blood to my heart. I've never felt like this to anyone and what you make me feel is something I'll never be able to forget in a lifetime.

I love you so much, to the moon and back, it's indescribable because words haven't been invented yet to prove that statics. So, all I ask of you, is just stay a little longer. Let this heart of mine feel what it's like to be loved before it turns back to what it was before. I'm grateful to have you as mine and me, yours. I love you, remember that. Thank you for staying and not leaving, it proves that you found something in me worth staying for and for that, I am grateful as I'll ever be.

I love you ❤️