I'm Lucky

I am lucky, lucky to have you.
And when I say that, it's not because you do things to make me happy only. It's because of YOU. It's because of your uniqueness, your smile, your actions and dedication towards me; towards us.

For all the shit that happened to us, mostly because of me- you chose to stay and leave a girl who's greater in all aspects, for someone like me. For someone who's perfect in her style, beauty and nature to her attitude, personality and aura- you left such a great person for someone that's a burden, a disappointment, someone who fails every time she tries for the better/good.

You left someone who you deserved, someone who would love you better than I can, for someone like me. Someone who's broken and pained, someone who's a walking disaster. I looked at you and questioned your sanity that day, because it was a decision that shocked me to the core.

Even after the troubles and hurt, sleepless nights and bothered thoughts- you chose me and for that, I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am to have you in my life. I never want to lose you, because the day I do for good, then it would all make no sense. And I know it, because being just a mere someone to you for those past days put me in a void of endless, horrible thoughts. One which made me realize that I want- no, I need someone like you in my life.

Stay with me, if that makes you happy- if it truly does, because I love you like there's no tomorrow and would burn the city down to show you the lights. I love you, and always remember that. I pinky promise to care, respect, be loyal and love you until my last breath.