My Best Friend, My Sister

And they ask me: What do you see in her to be your best friend?

Well then listen closely, here's what I see, feel and think every day.

She's someone I found out of a million people to be such a wonderful human being. I've learnt the hard way that friends are our enemies and that we shouldn't trust them, but she proved that theory wrong. She made me feel as if I can trust the world again and gave me a whole lot and much better reason why I could.

She listens to the stupid accusations I made, the silly arguments between my brother and me. She has been there for me since the start, always willing to help and seek help for me. She's beautiful from the soul and out, she crazy in most fun ways as possible. She makes the impossible seem possible as she finds ways to create such fascinating world; one of which we all would crave to be in.

She's beautiful, kind, loving, generous, crazy and fun; and I can't see myself without her in this world. Because she's one of those who I want to make a part of my world, one that I promise to stand beside like a shadow but never disappearing I shall remain for she has done so much for me, and forever, I remain grateful.

So dear friend, my sister, such a blessing - indeed - you are. Never leave my world as you've made such a tremendous impact on my life, I love you with each fiber of my body, each string of my soul. Remember that I'm here, remember that I will be there, remember that I promised and care.

Remember, I love you.