Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

None of the characters and photographs is owned by the Author, the reference to K-pop Idols is stated but no offence is meant to anyone in any way.

The story is about two Individuals who are driven towards each other despite of being different. A series of coincidences, drama, twists, cliffhangers, and Hopeless Romance.

Purpose - As a regular reader, Wattpad stories served as a distraction from the stress I used to go through, It still works. However, at a point I realized the books with dark concepts are adding to the stress I am trying to get rid of. So I started reading stories which do not include extremely dark themes. That's what inspired me to start writing. I decided to write characters which are empowering and inspiring in every way possible way. The idea of always portraying poor & pitiful female lead characters did not sit well with me, especially if the male character is powerful. I will write books with dark storyline when I am comfortable and prepared but for starters it's going to be sweet love books only.

Read. Enjoy. Vote.⭐

@imprints1997

All rights reserved ©