~Thousand thoughts~

Jungkook's POV

I am in my study room going through some files covering up for my absence at work. It has been two months we are back in Seoul. Back to business, pretty much occupied for most of the time, work has been a perfect distraction. I have been pushing myself to not to think about whatever happened recently. Visit to Paris seemed like an illusion, more like a lucid dream. I am still in a dilemma for my actions. Someone who barely talk to people went ahead grabbed an unknown girl's hand, let alone just talking. How nonchalantly I whispered in her ears asking questions. She must be thinking I'm some kind of creep. The way she ran away, she must have freaked out. Now that I think about it, It wasn't really the best way to approach her. I could've mentioned that I just wanted to returned her bracelet and ....talk! It felt like my heart and mind both gave up control over whatever I was going through. Although I have always been successful in masking my emotions by not really sharing my thoughts. It's surprising how I let go and expressed the urge to see her face blatantly. I have been sitting here for almost an hour but didn't finish reading any of the files. I just can't focus on work or at anything in particular, just pretending to pay attention.

Jungkook :"What the fuck is wrong with me? I need to get my shit together," I inhaled a heavy sigh, mumbling a series of swear words getting angry at myself for not being able to concentrate. Since the day I arrived from Paris I have been so restless. Closing the file with a thud sound and get up from the chair to go to the bedroom. 

I removed the black curtain that covered a giant frame on the wall. It perfectly compliments my room's décor, that's the excuse I came up with to bring it in here. But do I have an excuse for why I bought it in the first place? I secretly offered the highest price, when they put it to auction. Nobody knows about it. For some reason, I couldn't have strangers gawking at it. That's how impulse I have been acting these days. Taehyung also pointed out that my behavior is odd these days. But the more I try to avoid it, the deeper I get dragged into it. 

I'm staring at portrait hanging on the wall. Her hair flying all across her face, leaving one of her eye. She is somewhat different from other women and I dare say mysterious. Unfortunately I was unable catch a glimpse of her face this time too but I can still recognize her, Just like I did last time. The memory of her stomping on my foot and running away crossed my mind, I'm smiling with a mere thought of her. It's been happening too often, I would be lost in her thoughts and find myself smiling like an idiot. The thing that I couldn't see her face bothers me. For once, I even thought of indirectly asking her identity from the photographer but couldn't as Taehyung was with me the whole time. I wonder what will happen if I ever get to see her. 

~

Jeons & Co., is planning to launch a new brand for the fashion house. We've been working on it for almost a year now, the key audience for it is already identified but all we need is a versatile Fashion designer. The advertising team has started communicating the idea into the market for gaining public attention but the issue is, we haven't even found a core team of designers yet. I am going through the launch plan when Secretary Lee asked permission to come in followed by Mr. Harrods who is heading this project.

Secretary Lee : "Good afternoon, Mr. Jeon. These are the files you asked for", I nodded extending my hand for the file, asking them to take a seat for discussion. 

Mr. Harrods : "Mr. Jeon, The brand migration plan is ready. We just need your permission to take further action." He starts the discussion by announcing the work progress is another step ahead.

Jungkook : "Good, But how are we going to launch it when we don't have a new collection." I shared the main concern with marketing this brand is that people are already looking forward to it even before the launch and we still have to hire people to work on it.