~ Her ~

~ France ~

By the river Seine, is one of the most seductive and celebrated cities in the world. With beauty and romance in each and every part of it, it's not an exaggeration to tell that it is the most beautiful city in the world. Sophisticated and Historic architecture, Fashionable and Carefree people, Upbeat and Artistic Cultural. Gourmet and some love in the air....

Paris....the city of love & lights.

Rich and populous, So Fashionable, unlike other great cities, always alive and pulsating. It represents freedom, art and creativity. Let's not forget Eiffel Tower. The city life of Paris is a celebration of festivals. It has a culture of art, music, films, museums, and theatres. It is one of the leading business and fashion hubs in the world.

Elegant streets of the Louvre city, the most important attraction which houses masterpieces like the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo statue, are full of people some of them walking, enjoying an authentic French morning with typical breakfast which is Baguettes, Pastries and so much more. Some are sight seeing, taking pictures, some couples busy giving morning kisses to each other. Where the crowd is enjoying as city offers a romantic ambience to make the day more memorable. Someone with a fresh chocolate croissant in one hand and Almond milk latte in other suddenly barged into them rushing and yelling...

? : "Excusez-moi, je passe, Excusez-moi, Monsieur - Madame, Pardon, En passant" (Excuse me ladies and gentleman, Coming through).

Fast running in a completely opposite direction to the crowd, biting her breakfast and sipping the coffee after, looking at her wrist watch that says 'you are late', bumping into people spoiling their romantic moments and unknowingly photo bombing them, making them look at the intruder with a frown, thinking who's messing around in the morning?

Kiva park. A 24 year old fashion designer living her best life in Paris.

Wondering why she's running like her life depends on it? Because she is late for work. As soon as she reaches the building, she fixed her long wavy hair locks with her thin fingers and secured her bag which was about to fall of her shoulder, taking a bite of her croissant, she rushes towards the entrance of Passionist , a famous fashion brand.

Kiva : "Bonjour, Mr. Brennon", she greets the head of security at the reception and he reflects the kind gesture, as she passes through. "Good morning, Mrs. Merlin. Good morning Everyone." All of them sitting at their respective work station waves at her with excitement. Every morning she enters the building greeting every single staff member with a smile and they all give her a welcoming smile, loving her positive energy. The day she is not present in the office, the ambience is somewhat dull. But the moment she enters, atmosphere changes as people starts catching her vibe.

Mrs. Merlin : "Oh... Miss Park, You are here. Mr. Laurent is waiting for you in his office. He already asked me twice about you." The lady stood up from her desk explaining the situation. "I think he has something urgent to discuss with you." ushering the girl to a certain direction, who's sipping last drop of her coffee with a slurp, completely unbothered.

Kiva : "Relax Mrs. Merlin, I know he is waiting for me. That's why I ran all around the streets with my breakfast in my hands. Damn, I almost dropped my croissant." she said chewing the last bite of the juicy fresh bread, Making the lady shake her head in disbelief. She heads to her desk to receive a call from the French man who's in his early 40s, the owner of the brand and is asking the same question again.

Mr. Laurent : "Is Kiva here? Send her in." His voice laced with impatient as he asks about the arrival of his best Apprentice.

Mrs. Merlin : "Sure, Mr. Laurent. In a minute." she says and keeps the telecom back on it's place, rushing Back to her again. "Alright Miss Park, In you go. now." she pushes her towards the corridor, the way to his office. Kiva walks to the lobby right towards the door and push it to open.