~ Daydream ~

Kiva's POV

Kiva's POV

They say that, if you are not able to sleep at night, there is a possibility you are awake in someone else's dreams.

Crazy right!!

So...Does that mean Mr Jeon did not sleep last night...?

Yeah...I dreamed about him last night. And it wasn't a normal one. The very thought that I have been dreaming about my boss for the last few days is giving my brain a roller coaster ride in the middle of an important meeting.

Honestly, I think I need a new brain.

At the same time, I don't want to deny the fact that it gives me butterflies too. No matter how much avoid, I ultimately end up daydreaming about him.

I was engrossed in my thoughtful world in the dark conference room but my attention shifted to reality when the presentation finished and the lights turned on bringing my focus back to the meeting. And the first person I had eye contact with was...My Boss.

Incredibly awkward.

It's been a week since we visited Elfin Holmes and exactly a week since I have not been able to make eye contact with him. However, I have constantly felt a familiar pair of big brown eyes staring at me from a certain proximity and I know it's him. The reason behind all this awkward air is our last encounter when he simply saved me from falling into the pool like a gentleman. The way he snaked his arms around my waist is making my clumsy ass have weird thoughts.

Good lord...I thought he would...!

Or do I feel bad that he didn't? What am I even thinking?

I ended up making a fool of myself, the moment I closed my eyes anticipating the taste of his lips and nothing happened, we were called inside for lunch and my embarrassed self followed behind him with a red face.

I have been dodging his gaze ever since I reached home and till date. I am glad he is too busy to notice.

It has been almost a week since I have put myself in an awkward position in front of my boss and still no matter how much I resist the only thing that occupied my mind ever since is Him, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. What just happened that day? Why can't I stop thinking about that one moment when he was so close to me that I could even hear our heartbeats, so close that I could feel him breathing on my lips, so close that we nearly ...Kissed!

"Ms. Park?"

"Ms. Park??"