~Beautiful coincidence~

Jungkook's POV

It was her the whole time. How could I not figure out! I should have paid attention when Secretary Lee told me about shortlisted candidate from Paris. I should have known she is a fashion designer the moment I saw her at Paris fashion week, it would have been easier finding her. How could I be such a fool! Nevertheless she is here, sitting right in front of me.

I thought my imagination is fooling me again when I saw her figure downstairs getting inside the elevator. When I reached outside my office, Secretary Lee informed me that 'Miss Park' is here for the interview waiting in my office. I didn't know her name, I could only recognize when I saw her. My eye caught her figure standing near the window the moment I entered my office. That's when my brain assured it's her again. Of course it's her with her back facing me, that has become a signature. I couldn't help but walk near her unannounced. She turned around quickly and lost her balance but I caught her before she falls. If I have anticipated her appearance for months with zero chances of it happening, I concluded it was worth all the torture, the moment I got to see her face.

So Beautiful...,She looked into my eyes, Her big hazel eyes holds the whole universe inside them. It felt like gravity is not the only source that holding me back to the ground but she is. I have been mentally torturing myself by thinking about someone I might never come across. I would have never complained about the struggle I put myself through to forget the short memories I had of her. Only If I knew she will land right in my arms looking at me with those eyes like a beautiful coincidence. I couldn't take my eyes off of her face.

She is unreal. Her skin is fair with a peachy tint all over it. Her face is all eyes and lips with little bit of nose. She has a beauty that if I look at her and look away, I would want to look back at her again. Head to toe she is menace to my heart, mind and rest whatever is left of me. Not just herself but her name also is rare.

'Kiva...Kiva Park ', I have been reading her name again and again as the only two words highlighted in the file that I'm holding. The girl because who occupied every single thought in my mind for two months her name is Kiva.

I'm going through her documents mostly pretending to go through it, cause the truth is I can't concentrate on it. She's sitting opposite to me right across the table waiting for me to finish. I have been stealing glances at her face like a thief whenever she's looking elsewhere. I need to stop doing this, I don't want to scare her like last time. I should just keep my head down but the more I try the more I end up making an eye contact with her. Deep down I wanted her to recognize me with my voice but when I remembered how she freaked out and ran away that night in the art exhibition, I was glad she didn't.

 What am I doing? She's here for an interview, I should ask her questions. I clear my throat to ask her questions, grabbing her attention. I think I'm nervous but why? She's here for interview not me! I see her looking at my face, expecting me to ask questions. I had so many questions I wanted to ask her, now I don't know what to say. She must be thinking I'm a weird person.

Jungkook : "So Miss Park, Your work in last 3 years is indeed impressive, I want to know what inspires you to be so creative?",  I waited for her to answer. The fact that I have all her attention and the fact that I will get to hear her voice apart from the 'Sorry' and 'Thank you', she mentioned earlier is filling me with an unknown excitement. I can't wait for her to express all her enigmatic self that she is to me.

Kiva : "Well, My father always mentioned that I was creative as a child too. So I always try to see the world how my little self would. It's more beautiful that way. After moving to Paris, I improved over the years as the place is full of classic art and creative people. Apart from learning, I believe every woman's first inspiration is her mother and my case is no different." She answers with a hint of happiness in her eyes, That tells how close she is to her family. And about me! I'm incapable of removing my eyes from her face. I had to try hard to break eye contact to not to make it obvious that I'm staring.