~Friends~

~Jungkook's POV~

On my way home, I picked some groceries for dinner. Even though, I prefer living alone, It still feels weird to live alone in that big ass mansion. Mom and Dad are in Busan at Grand pa's place. He is not well these days, So they decided to spend time with him in order to take care of him. I cancelled my schedules for this weekend. I'll be flying to Busan to surprise my Old man. He has been frequently asking to see me.

Elevator opens up making the ding sound at the 30th floor. I step outside, right to the penthouse. Pressing my palm at the at the scanner, the door unlocked and I notice all the lights already on? Three pair of shoes at the door and my slippers gone? Someone is cooking? Spicy Ramyeon? I reach the living room and it's haywire. A bottle of vintage Wine? Beer? Soju? What the Fuck happened here? I look around and see someone sleeping on the couch back facing me. The sleeping figure seemed familiar. I pull off the Pillow from his head and get cursed instantly.

? : "Who the Fuck is trying to ruin my nap time?" he yelled in his drunk voice. He is someone who is better off sleeping for now, I don't wanna to get cursed again.

Jungkook : "Hyung? Did you drink all this by yourself?" I looked at the bottles and then at Yoongi hyung who is snuggled into the cushions like a Kitten. Wasn't he supposed to be in Japan?

? : "Oh!...JK? We thought you ended up sleeping on your office desk" I see another tall man coming from the Kitchen holding a big utensil full of Ramyeon.

Jungkook : "Hobi Hyung? Why nobody informed me you both are back from the business conference? I questioned just to receive a warm smile in return along with orders.

Hoseok : "Go ahead and change, Let's eat first," he said arranging the side dishes after dividing the food into 4 equals portions, topping it up with kimchi, he poured the beer into the glasses. Loosening my tie, I made my way to my bedroom. I threw my coat on the edge of the bed, heading toward the bathroom but he door opens up from inside before I twisted the knob.

? : "Jungkook-aa? You came? I left you messages, why didn't you respond?" he asks, immediately hugging me, complaining about the lack of attention I pay to my phone. Meanwhile I am standing stiff in an awkward hug, trying to remember 'when did we planned to drink at my place?' Not that I am complaining. In-fact, I'm glad they're here. I haven't seen them in months.

Jungkook : "Taehyung? You ok?" I ask my childhood best friend. Taehyung is a Model, His schedule remains hectic due to his modelling assignments. Last time he mentioned about a photo-shoot in New York. "When did you get back from New York?" I asked, while he breaks the hug giving me a drunk-baby Tae face.

Taehyung : "Jungkook-aa....I broke up." There it is, Now I know what's happening. "No.No actually, She broke up with me, huh!" Exactly, that's why he got drunk and others followed. Typical friends. I am sure he won't even remember anything tomorrow morning, cause nor this was his first, neither serious. He verbalizes a series of authentic Korean Dishes, Yoongi Hyung ordered for dinner. He was still hungry so he asked Hobi hyung to cook Ramyeon. See, What did I say about him being serious? He's Kim Taehyung after all.

I changed and walked out of the bedroom only to witness both Tae and Hobi hyung trying to wake yoongi hyung to eat. Hobi hyung sighed in defeat and gave up after trying his best.

Taehyung : "Yeah, Let's not ruin princess's beauty sleep and get cursed." While eating we talked about almost everything that we missed out in last few months. Basically they complained about me being busy with work. I cleaned up and washed the dishes after we finished eating. Hobi hyung helped our man from couch to the guest room and Tae slept in my room. That's how the evening passed.