~ The Touch ~

Jungkook's POV

I never thought watching someone eating would be this satisfying, when I don't like being stared at myself, especially while eating. I was peeking at her from time to time. Everyone else was busy talking to each other while enjoying their meal. Her cheeks puffed out and her lips formed the cutest pout every time she took a bite of the Carbonara she ordered.  

My nerve seem to level up with confidence and I surprised myself by calling her to bring her along tonight. I was nervous at first but the thought of her coming here with Ethan drove me crazy and made me go all the way. How I verbally pushed him away from her and made her sit beside me without being suspected. I could see the disappointment on his face while he was trying to fake a smile. It's good if no one noticed my actions but honestly at this point I don't even care.

I notice her gulping wine and wiping away the shine it left on her lips with a napkin. Taking my eyes off her lips was as difficult as staying away from her all this time. I was pretending to eat whenever she looked at me. By the time the dinner was over I noticed her eyes are all red. 

She is drunk!

She was sitting on her spot with her head down, While others were greeting each other to leave. They offered to drive her home but I assured them to send her back home safely. While I was seeing everyone out one person seemed missing from the group. I instantly ran back to the VIP area where I left her and saw Ethan bowing to her level.

 Ethan :"Do you need a ride home, Kiva?" he asked and I caught his wrist in a firm grip before his hand reached out to touch her.

Jungkook :"That won't be necessary Mr. Kang." he had confusion written on his face, maybe because every time he tried I was there to block his way to her and I will always be there until he stops hitting on her.

"Ms Lia is waiting outside. Since she came with you, you should take her back home as well." he nodded and bowed before leaving and I turned to see her. Her eyes were half closed with a frown on her face and cheeks tinted in saffron hue. I chuckled looking at her face. When she easily gulped three glasses of wine, I was sure It was not her first time drinking but I have a different opinion now because she was wasted to a limit where she can't even hold her head up.

"Let's get you home," I said holding her hand and she nodded getting up from the chair just to sit back again. I figured she was not in the condition to walk to the car by herself. Taking off my jacket I made her wear it, Just in case, it was chilly outside.

 Kiva :"This Smells like sOmeone I knOw,"  she chucked, I heard her low drunk voice while sniffing the cuffs of my jacket with a smile on her lips. Those plump lips, I couldn't keep my eyes off from.

Snaking one hand around her waist and the other behind her knees, I swept her off her feet before she stands up again. She looked at me surprised for a moment but her exhausted eyes slowly closed while she wrapped her arms around my neck, keeping her head on my chest. I was more than surprised at her reaction and the courage I suddenly seem to have. I guess the fear of her being taken away by someone is the very fact that encouraged me to be so bold that I'm holding her in my arms. My heart racing at an unnatural speed, and I heaved high sighs to keep a check on it.

Walking out from the VIP exit where the car was parked outside. Unlocking the car door, I made her sit on the passenger seat and made sure her seatbelt is tightly fastened. Going around I settled myself to drive her home.