~Hallucination~

Kiva's POV

The fashion week starts tomorrow and my anxiety is not settling down. These events influence the upcoming fashion trends for the current and approaching seasons. Mr. Laurant seem to be impressed with my work but we are lined up right after the Celine fashion show, that's making me more nervous. I'm here at the workshop going through the couture one last time before the show. I make sure to do my ever bestBecause, this will be my farewell to Passionist. 

I made my way out of the workshop, Belle came to pick me up. I told her I'll take a taxi but she was too stubborn to listen. Usually, I enjoy a walk home cause it's not far but tonight I just don't have the will to walk, I'm so exhausted. Even though I was just slightly doused in rain a few days ago, the cold still caught me. Bad timing, but I still love the rainy weather.

Entering the house, I pass by the leaving room full of shopping bags and gifts! Belle was busy with the arrangements for her exhibition and I was busy with my work, Who went shopping then?

Mr. Park : "MUFFIN! IS THAT YOU?" I looked at Belle with wide eyes and she had the same reaction as me. There is only one man in this world who can call me nicknames. We both immediately ran towards the kitchen and my eyes lit with happiness when I saw him. He was cooking wearing an apron and chef cap. I ran up to him for a hug like a little girl and he let me be. "Did you like the surprise?" I'm seeing him after months, the last time he visited was on Christmas eve.

Kiva : "It is perfect Papa...you're the best", I answer making him smile wholeheartedly, pecking my head as he tells me how much he missed me. I did too, In fact, I have never been this impatient to see him. But soon I'll give him a surprise too, besides it's the least I could do for the best father in the world. I turn around to see Belle looking at us with a smile on her face and eyes full of envy. She must be missing her parents. Papa has perfect timing for such situations.

Mr. Park : "Belle! Come on in darling", she came forward and he caressed her hair just like he caressed mine a minute ago making her smile widely. "Now who's hungry?" he asked making us look at the table full of Korean food that he's cooked. We dig in not living an ounce of food on our plates. It was so good. After dinner, we spent time together in the living room unpacking all the gifts he brought. 

We slept early since It was the big day tomorrow. I rap up for the day finalizing everything, now my fingers are crossed for the main day.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up when the chilled morning breeze passed through an open window, to hit my shirtless upper body. Standing up to close it, I walked up to the balcony to see the post-rain scenery. What's with the weather in Paris? Shutting the window close, I turned to see my phone ringing. Taehyung called saying we'll be heading out for the event in 3 hours. I threw my phone on the bed and made my way to the bathroom.

All groomed up, we made our way out. We were in the car heading towards the venue for the Celine fashion show. I looked outside the window, The weather reminded me of that Rainy afternoon. That girl still hasn't reached out for her belonging. Has she even noticed losing it? I am not a person who would be worried about small things, but am I overthinking this? Why! I can just hand it over at the hotel's reception as lost and found. At the same time, I am not sure if it'll be delivered safely to its owner. It might mean something to her. My chain of thoughts broke when Taehyung said something.

Taehyung : "You've been quiet for the last two days! Not that you talk a lot otherwise but you seem too...distracted! What's going on?" he asked sassily and I gave him a side-eye. Honestly, I couldn't agree more. I was distracted.