kuschel || armin arlert

{smut}

*blowjobs, big dick humongous colossal dick even, size difference, public sex*

request by DEATHBLOOMS_ 👹👹👹

source: attack on titan, shingeki no kyojin

artist: n/a
~

Armin knew he wasn't a manly guy. With his slender face and frame and large blue eyes and fair hair, it wasn't a surprise that upon first glance many thought he was a girl. It still irked him, don't get him wrong, but he no longer seethed at the idea. It was what it was and he was learning to live with it. Besides, it wasn't like he only got flack for it. Eren and Mikasa quite liked the way he looked and Reiner and others in his squadron were nice to him regardless. He couldn't speak for others outside his squadron since he never really talked to them .. well, all except for (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n) was from a squadron that Armin had never heard about, that (Y/n) wasn't very keen on elaborating on. Not that Armin minded - he didn't really care what (Y/n) did, it was just a point of mystery to think about.

(Y/n), despite all his mystery and careful question dodging, really liked Armin. Really really liked him. Whenever Armin had time to himself to read or head to the local library in town, he'd always find (Y/n) not too far from his person, either walking the same way he was or ducking out from behind alleyways and barrels to throw an arm over Armin's shoulders and squeeze him close chummily. It was strange, considering that the two of them never talked or interacted in any way outside of these outings, but (Y/n) wasn't mean to him, so there really wasn't a need to bother Eren and Mikasa about it.

(Y/n) surprisingly made for great company despite being so strange, and Armin was hoping that he'd be able to meet up with him the next day off they had, which was coming up soon. It was late after training, and Armin was one of the last to head to the showers after doing extra laps. It wasn't exactly his fault he wasn't very athletically inclined and Shadis made it his job to fix that. As the blonde tiredly rounded the corner, he heard a slight racket as two boys exited the showers, laughing and shoving each other playfully. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but something about their tone sounded mean spirited. Hopefully those were the last of the guys in the showers.

Entering the showers, it was pretty dark, as the sun had already started setting. Shadows in the corners were elongated and deepened, but there was still a ray of golden light shining through the small rectangular windows up high close to the ceiling that illuminated some of the building. That was what clued Armin in on someone else being there: a pair of legs splayed out on the stone floor of the showers, not to mention the mild groaning as the guy tried to pull himself up to sit. Noting that there was no one else here, Armin shuffled forward, worried about the mystery boy.

"A - Are you alright?" The (e/c) eyes that peered up at Armin made him freeze. (Y/n) simply grimaced before wiping away the blood flowing from his nose and pooling on his upper lip. A bruise had already started forming on the soft of his stomach where he'd either been kicked or punched. His towel likewise had been ripped away, Armin averting his eyes nervously and instead looking (Y/n) in the face again. "Are you okay?"

"Okay as I'll ever be," (Y/n) joked, squinting his eyes to try and will the pain of his headache away. "It's no big deal. They just wanted to stick it in before a rough training tomorrow and I said no. Big bunch'a idiots." Armin tilted his head.

"Stick it ...?" It took him a second but his whole face turned bright red and he shot up stiffly. "A - Oh. Uhm, should I ..?" (Y/n) made a curious noise before shrugging.

"You can stay. In fact I think you deserve a little reward for scaring 'em off before they hit me too hard." Armin sputtered, waving his hands as he tried to think of how to refuse politely. (Y/n) was hurt and all, and it didn't seem like he'd had time to finish showering since his hair wasn't wet and -