Jealous!Rin x Reader

{Fluff}

Requested by @LunareclipseThewolf

Artist: Official Art

~

Rin frowned as he stood by, watching his little (M/n) be babied by that damned orca.  Makoto fixed the (f/c) scarf around (M/n)'s thin neck, then stood back to observe his handiwork.  An ugly, terrible feeling bubbled up in Rin's chest when (M/n) smiled at Makoto, thanking him. (M/n) should only smile at Rin like that.  Oblivious to Rin's emotions, (M/n) opened his mouth to say something, but lost all train of thought when it started to snow. Being winter, normally someone would expect this. But (M/n) had decided to visit his boyfriend in Japan, traveling from California to his current location and it was his first time seeing snow.  Awestruck by the small flakes of frozen water, the (h/c)ette gasped, mouth in a little 'o' shape. The aggressive emotion left Rin while he observed his adorable partner, whom had stuck his little pink tongue out to catch snowflakes. Makoto chuckled at this, though, which brought the jealousy back.  (M/n) had been hanging around with Makoto quite a bit since the younger male had arrived.  Makoto and (M/n) had become quite close during the measly three days he had been here, and that sparked Rin's possessiveness almost instantly. Afraid of someone stealing his innocent little (M/n) was what Rin was. Without noticing it, Rin had spaced out. He would have continued spacing out if Makoto hadn't leaned a bit closer to (M/n)'s ear more than the maroon haired  male deemed okay.  When Makoto, backed away, (M/n) started giggling, holding his gloved hand to his mouth to try and hide the tinkles of laughter that fell from his small mouth. Rin started fuming, but didn't do anything to prove his jealousy, which (M/n) would tease him  about if the (e/c) eyed boy found out.  After the two males exchange a few more short words, Makoto waved and started to walk off in the opposite direction. (M/n) cupped his hands around his mouth, similar to that of a megaphone and shouted wishes of luck to Makoto's retreating figure before turning back around to face Rin.  As (M/n) took ahold of Rin's  glove clad hand, he could feel the hostility leave his maroon eyed boyfriend's aura and be replaced with relief and a bit of curiosity. A smug smirk etched it's way onto (M/n)'s childish face as he looked up at Rin. Rin noticed (M/n)'s OOC look and knew that his small boyfriend had found out. The (s/c) skinned boy parted his heart shaped lips as Rin frowned, gripping (M/n)'s hand a bit tighter.

"You were jealous, weren't you Rin?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's taking so long to update! My language classes are being a pain and I have two C's with parent-teacher conferences just around the corner. If I don't raise my grades, I'm dead. Hope you like this fanfic that I surprisingly did with minimal dialogue!