closer

Dio Brando/Vampire!Reader

[Lime]

*degradation, oral fixation, a bit of gore, blue balls*

Source: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood

____________________________________

The castle was dank and smelled of mold and dampness, making your lips curl in disgust. But Dio didn't give a damn. He looked down at you, an eyebrow raised.

"Wipe that sneer off your face. You look unsightly." You obliged, not daring to go against his orders. He watched you with sharp eyes, grinning at his ability to be listened to and obeyed without retaliation. He loved practicing his power out with you, knowing that you'd do whatever he asked. It made him feel powerful, especially since it was you. You used to be Jonathan's best friend, a faithful mutt was what Dio used to call you. Now you're his little hound. A collar would really complete the look, but Dio had more important things to focus on than his little fuckhole of a mutt. Dio looked into what he assumed would be his parlor, scowling with disdain.

"Mutt, fix up this room for me. I need someplace to sit." You wanted to growl and refuse - you weren't a fucking maid - but at the same time, you wished to keep your head. You apologized to Jonathan for the umpteenth time in your head before you started fixing up the room, wiping dust off of everywhere you could reach and finding the least rotten pieces of wood to make a quick bench. As soon as you finished, Dio stalked over, looking down at your hastily made work with a distasteful face.

"I suppose that's the best a stupid dog can do. Move." He barely gave you time before you were shoved aside, the debris almost making you lose your footing. Dio sat, watching you regain your balance with amusement, the entertainment growing when he noticed your bared teeth and enraged eyes. Never have you been treated so disrespectfully, so rudely. Dio liked that about you. It gave him more reason to dole out punishment. Dio spread his legs and patted his thighs, looking at you with a haughty smirk.

"Come, pet. It seems you don't exactly know your place." You could do nothing but walk over and kneel between his legs, looking up at him with eyes that oozed defiance and determination. He couldn't wait to put that fire out. He grabbed your jaw, squeezing so hard you felt it would break, and angled your head to look him right in his blood red eyes. The satisfaction you saw in them when he pried your mouth open with his taloned fingers made you want to bite his fingers off. His thumb played with your tongue, his intense gaze wordlessly ordering you to move it. You did, but not for long before he pressed a claw into the meat of it. It stung, of course, and made your eyes water the slightest bit.

"Such sharp, sharp teeth...but you can't bite me, can you?" His thumb travelled farther along your tongue, teasing the top of your throat and making you gag. Satisfaction painted itself on his face smugly.

"No no, dear pet. You wouldn't bite even if I ordered you to, would you?" You couldn't respond with his fingers halfway down your throat, but God you wanted to bite his fingers off. His knowing smirk reminded you that your jaw was starting to ache and that his grip wasn't letting up anytime soon. The cold pads of Dio's thumbs ran over your elongated canines, savoring the smoothness like fine marble. He jerked your chin upward, licking a stripe across your cheekbone while pressing the flat of his boot against your crotch. It made you want to screw up your face in disgust, the wet coldness his slimy tongue left behind, but, again, you wanted to keep your head.

"Bite me." You just stared at Dio, mouth unmoving as the pressure on your crotch increased, your dick hardening despite everything. Curse you and your masochistic side because this was not the time you wanted to get horny. The tip of his claw dig deeper through the meat of your tongue, prompting a single bead of blood to bubble around the intrusion. Subconsciously Dio licked his lips at the sight of that liquid ruby, something glinting in his eye as he moved his foot against the tent in your trousers.

"Bite me, you filthy bastard, or I'll dig through the underside and rip your tongue out." No tongue meant no speaking, and you had many more genius jokes to tell, so with great reluctance, you added a minuscule amount of pressure to Dio's thumb with your teeth. His smirk grew wider, him pressing harder on your crotch and moving faster. That hot cool in your stomach tightened and heated up your whole body, your breath coming out in barely contained, heady pants.

"Harder, you stupid mutt." You bit down harder and more forcefully, breaking the skin of Dio's thumb. Truly, you just wanted to cum. Sadly, Dio never planned to actually let you cum. With a hiss and a swift slap to your face, he wrenched his thumb out of your mouth and kicked you away, cradling his wounded thumb. The wound had already started stitching itself back together, but he paid it no mind.

"Filthy heathen, how dare you harm me?! Out! Sleep in the mud and rain like you should, bastard dog." Silently you stood up and left the castle, cheek burning and dick aching. At least you'd be able to jack off in the woods nearby, you supposed.

___________________________________

Oho!! Brat boy. Im trying to get requests done, it's just kind of hard because of writing block hitting me and I'm starting classes Monday >:D