a few bad apples

Minoru Mineta/Yandere!Reader

[Angst]

*Gore, slight mention of self harm*

Source: My Hero Academia

!! i will delete comments being negative towards the subject of this oneshot, you guys have the chance to click off and read any of the other 70+ shots in this book. i didn't work on this book for 6-7+ years just to have stinky little mfs messing around in my comments. cope or leave!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

You hated it. Hated it so, so much. You adored him to absolute pieces, chased after him like the stereotypical schoolgirl with a crush in any anime ever, and yet he still called you "One of the bros!" You could throttle him. Was it not enough to casually 'make extra'? Or make sure to sit next to him, even when he bellyached about you taking the spots that were reserved for cute girls? How were you not enough? Had you not proved it time and time again? You subconsciously clenched your school bag, your knuckles turning white from the pressure. Sero noticed your dark expression and your tensing hand, his face becoming concerned.

"Uh, (Y/n), you good? You're looking kinda...pale." You blinked and released your grip on your bag, looking over to Sero with a small grin.

"I'm fine, just feeling a bit lightheaded." Sero nodded, not fully convinced as he leaned back in his bus seat. You kept the smile up until you were certain nobody was looking at you. The smile fell and was replaced with the grim, thin line of pursed lips. You watched Minoru excitedly toss crappy one-liners at girls and exchange "girl talk" with Kaminari. You had no interest in girls, so you didn't participate, but Minoru had already taken that into account. He tried talking to you about girls a bit in the beginning, but he quickly stopped when he realized how awkward holding those kinds of conversations with you were. Who in their right mind would ask why Yaoyorozu's boobs were hot? Much too strange. You averted your gaze from the back of the seat in front of you and glanced over to Minoru. He was so cute and small, his tiny hands that would easily and so perfectly fit in your own gripping the armrest of his seat as he leaned over to talk to Kaminari across the aisle. You could easily wrap a finger in one of his empty belt loops and pull him back into his seat beside you. It would be as easy as displacing a newborn kitten, just one that would loudly gripe and probably pull at your sleeves in annoyance while threatening to hit you really hard in the chest. At least, he would until you made The Face at him and he'd quiet down. God, you really couldn't take how cute he was. None of the girls really liked him, so you didn't have to worry about them. You narrowed your eyes a little at Denki though. He was certainly very buddy-buddy with Minoru. You'd tried talking to him about it, but he just gave you a weird look and shrugged. It was almost like he was asking to be disciplined by you, which you certainly wouldn't mind...if it was Minoru. Touching other guys kind of disgusted you, but maybe it was just that other guys were always disgustingly sweaty and not as adorably cute and small as your Minoru.

Your happy thoughts started to dissipate as you noticed Denki looking at you weirdly. Your internal scowl would've made him wither, but you just gave him a small smile. He smiled back, bright and toothy, the tips of his ears turning the slightest shade darker. You wished you could beat his idiotic face until he was unrecognizable, chop him up into little pieces and throw the bits into an inferno so he'd never touch your Minoru. But you couldn't do that, not here, not with your quirk. Maybe once you got to the field trip area. Lure Kaminari away under the impression of a love confession or a quickie (you weren't exactly hiding your promiscuity), then tie him up, rough him up a little before you got out the big boy tools. Maybe make little cuts a long his wrists like you sometimes wanted to, maybe emasculate him like you've thought about doing so that maybe Minoru would look at you then. He'd scream, but that's why you'd either gag him after cutting his tongue out. Poor, stupid Denki. You'd fuck with him until he was nothing more than a useless lump of meat. But this was for Minoru, so it was okay. That relaxed you, the catharsis of watching life seep from terrified eyes and Minoru wondering where another friend had gone. You leaned back in your bus seat, a small smile on your face as you looked out the window. Maybe, just maybe, you could get Minoru this time too. Certainly you'd room together, if you had any say in it.